Random football stuff

That’s basically it. It’s usually a relation etc…

Fair enough. I’d have to say though, your point was therefore irrelevant to the one I was making. It seemed like you were adding to it.

Was Adam Johnson’s case not in the public eye or did that all come out after he was found guilty? I can’t even remember.

Yeah probably.

1 Like

And charged isn’t the same as convicted.

The name will definitely leak.

I’ve always had a horrible suspicion that this kind of thing goes on so much more than what we know. Extremely wealthy individuals are able to exploit the young and impressionable. Footballers are idols to so many, it makes me nauseous thinking about the potential for exploitation here

1 Like

Yeah, I would have to agree that surely this kind of thing happens more than we ever know.

Sigurdsson is in the mud though, what a fucking cunt. Married, millionaire, professional football player in the public eye and he pursues children.

2 Likes

An Everton forum has decided against hosting discussion. The fear of libel is real.

Maybe it’s Richildson

The player in question must be presumed innocent until proven gylfi

Edit: damn you @Cristo

2 Likes

Do you just disappear and the upon return seak out my posts to disagree with?

9 Likes

I just don’t get why guys like him and Johnson don’t go for a 16 year old which is legal lol

The difference between a 15 and 16 year old is fucking negligible except one is legal and one isn’t.

Guess these PL footballers are used to doing and getting whatever they want so they start doing illegal shit because it feels “dangerous” and exciting or something.

I mean even getting with a 16 year old when your 31 is still really weird. Obviously legal but still frowned upon by a lot of people

7 Likes

Yeah sure it’s absolutely a moral grey zone but at least it won’t end in prison for you haha

1 Like

IMG-20210720-WA0014

This one really got me

5 Likes

No, I disappear and return to seek* opportunities to post obvious puns.

3 Likes

Jesse Lingard uses WhoScored.

I find him unbearable but his turn around and return to relevance last season is testament to how hard he worked and how much he believed in himself.

3 Likes

Can someone explain (preferably @Bl1nk or one of our other esteemed Dutch comrades) why the Berghuis transfer to Ajax was such a big deal that ESPN covered it and they typically act like the Dutch league doesn’t exist.

lol