Random football stuff

This bloke really puts my memory to shame.

I bet he has over Luca levels of knowing what he had for dinner.

1 Like

God I love these two

4 Likes

These guys may cure me of my hatred of Wrexham that stems from that FA cup game in 1992.

1 Like

This is impossible for those of who went after a night shift and a 5 hour drive up.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Throwback:

Why didn’t he include us? :sob:

How would you rate this guy’s career out of ten? Didn’t he suffer a lot of injuries?

7/10

Things were great for him early on. Had a great partnership with Xabi Alonso and Ozil back in the day but that lasted what, 3 years I think?
Sami has certainly been overshadowed by Casemiro’s work and success at Madrid.
Ultimately, he won’t be remembered. He was just another very good player in his generation.

Really really liked him as a player. So subtle, fluid, smart, smooth, superqick decision making… Everything we lacked for… Centuries…

Atmosphere is great and all that but here’s the best thing about fans being back, we will get plenty of new vids of them making dicks out of themselves. :slight_smile:

River Plate is currently playing a Copa Libertadores match with a midfielder playing as keeper because of Covid. Also no subs.

As of now they are winning 2-0.

Edit: They won 2-1.

3 Likes

Cantwell seeing Aarons and Buendia getting linked with his boyhood club Arsenal while he is the one with a year left in his contract.

1 Like

Orny was about to throw hands. :rofl:

1 Like

Surprised he even looks at comments

2 Likes

He actually does and the poor guy tends to get upset often over trolls. :rofl:
Same for Fabrizio.

That’s why Gallardo is the one. We should be doing everything in our power to ensure we bring him to this club, not like he wouldn’t be on Edu’s radar, but he seems like to much of a cuck to make a decision like that.

2 Likes

It’s three lads standing with a trophy at a trophy presentation. Why are people so easily impressed.

9 Likes

On top of that they’re all cunts as well

7 Likes