Random football stuff

Twitter, mate.

It’s all about evoking a strong emotional feeling within the audience to garner likes and nothing more.

1 Like

Not sure how people feel about this but I would for Kante to win the Ballon D’Or.
I expect France to make it far in the Euros too, so he should be a strong candidate.

1 Like

He’s done well but he wasn’t very good until February time, also struggled with injuries playing like 24 prem games?

Lewa will win it surely

You’d think, but he didn’t even get Bundesliga player of the year lol

Oh really? Lol! Who did?

Leeds’ finest

1 Like

That alien looking dude Haaland

1 Like

Absolutely insane that

1 Like
1 Like

Imagine showing this to a Man Utd fan 10-15 years ago and telling them that’s what Man Utd fans will end up celebrating. :rofl:

So where are we now, 5 years without a trophy? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Well that’s my daily cringe quota for the day met.

3 Likes
4 Likes

The original Penaldo :raised_hands:

1 Like

Great team goal in the U21 Euros last night. Germany played Holland of the park in the first half. Especially Wirtz impressed, great prospect.

2 Likes

No translation needed

4 teams will advance from the group of 5.

2 Likes

I’m amazed that clubs haven’t got involved in this and surprised players are going along with it.
Lap of the Gods this now on how it goes.
Money >Health

2 Likes

I feel like Cal may have posted a clip.

1 Like

I’ve been playing on fifa 09 again lately, was playing against Spurs and they have a guy called Gilberto, does anyone remember him? I surely don’t

2 Likes

He was linked with us quite heavily around the same time if I remember well. Ended up going to Spurs where he barely played but I remember him.