Random football stuff

The EFL are fucking cowboy outfit.

1 Like

What the fuck

The fit and proper test doesn’t seem to have ever stopped anything.

3 Likes

Replace EFL with literally any football administration body.

1 Like

wtf :kroenke: surely this shit will all surface in major media within days if true. That’s outrageous.

2 Likes

On this day in 2015, Chile defeated Messi’s Argentina 4-1 in penalties in the Copa America final. It was Chile’s first ever international trophy and Argentina’s 6th international final lost in-a-row.

Woooo

7 Likes

Plus the iconic pic of Alexis looking at Messi crying

2 Likes

That was actually in 2016 when they won it again the following year. I’d say that team was their best of all time, just demolished some teams especially Mexico 7-0. So much fun to watch with Alexis, Vidal, Aranguiz, Vargas all at their peak (the latter was so good for his country). I’ve got almost as many Chile shirts as Italy shirts just for how fun they were to watch, and a well nice kit too just a nice vibrant red.

6 Likes

Ronaldo definitely had a glow up

beards can really age someone

What!?

Time to ban the private ownership of English football clubs

1 Like
2 Likes

Absolute classic, a bunch of reporters chatting after Jose quits on the interview. :rofl:

This is always shown as a world cup funny clip. The reality is that the players and families were threatened with deportation and reprisals if they lost by four goals. Its basically a time wasting exercise and not a dumb African not knowing the rules.
Really pisses me off every time they show it in these so called football funnies.

3 Likes
6 Likes

The footballer of the year thing is retarded, but “went on to manage other football teams” absolutely got me :arteta:

1 Like

When Britain won the 1996 World Cup, best summer of my life.

5 Likes