Random football stuff

Such a shame his body let him down, when he was on form he was one of my favourite English strikers of the past 10/15 years.

Actually loved that stupid fucking celebration as well lol

1 Like

What a moment his late winner v Wales was :grin:

Where does Guti rank between the games elite players?

3 Likes

Nowhere near the top, but having watched his compilation videos over the last few months I’m starting to think that’s quite unfair.

1 Like

He’ll be Guti’d if he’s not in the top 20.

2 Likes

Talking of

:grin:

1 Like

Unbelievable - FIFA looking to have an international break as early as September. What a joke.

I remember everyone streaming that in my office on the big projector, which was probably a good 3 mins behind real time. So we knew the goal was coming because we heard the surrounding offices and crowds going crazy a couple mins before but it was still a fun moment haha.

There is still Euro 2021 playoffs to be played and the nations league to start. Why are you surprised haha

How fast/explosive/strong was this guy?

3 Likes

What songs would our lot have :grin:

Actually…

Bound to happen. With the current situation, they are putting out all those ideas that they were scared to bring up before. :sweat_smile:
Wonder when crowd selected subs and goal celebration choreography will come into play.

The replies :smile:

1 Like

This is gonna be a laugh :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

How long til half of those are decapitated by all of Wednesday’s errant passes?

8 Likes

104720656_10157336391258342_4985201937111520844_n

2 Likes

This is just asking for trouble. You just know half the flags will be inappropriate :laughing: