Random football stuff

Ex-Arsenal players Podolski and Vermaelen just helped Vissel Kobe to win their first ever trophy (Emperor’s Cup) in club history. Iniesta (captain), David Villa, and Sergi Samper also played on this team.

6 Likes

Ah, it’s never boring when Zlatan is in town

4 Likes

1 Like

90% sure I recall some foreign team (can’t remember if it was club or country, think it was a country) saying the same thing about John Terry in a tournament (probably Germany)

Wasn’t Vidic sent off at least 3 times v Liverpool as well?

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll post the answers at 12pm

How many are there?

Falkirk and Forfar Athletic are two.

1 Like

F or A.

Gotta be hundreds.

There’s no way I’m playing this

6 Likes

I just assumed that was a mistake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not even “F AND A” to reduce the numbers

Actually I think that’s a screengrab from pointless. So they ask a hundred people this question and only the answers that zero people get are pointless/winners. So if you say Arsenal you won’t get a pointless answer but the two I gave might be or will certainly be lower.

But ffs Cal, we’ve got an international audience here, you can’t just expect people to know this!!

5 Likes

Alloa and Crewe Alexandra

Not even said which leagues.

Alfreton

I didn’t realise it was from pointless :joy: just screenshotted from the bbc football Instagram page haha

Here’s the answers since no one will get them

2 Likes

I watched it, so was just about to look really clever and list several. Thanks for ruining it :unamused:

I actually said Stevenage at the time, which scored 1 point.

1 Like

Dunfermline Athletic, Forfar, East Fife, Stafford Rangers, Fulham, Farnborough, AFC Fylde, Dartford, Halifax, Bradford, FC United Of Manchester and Partick Fistle.

Edit, I’ve just seen the answers, although mine are much better than those. :grinning:

So you basically name random names and hope no one said them?

Pointless is an apt name for this game

Any AFC team @Calum :wink: