Random football stuff

Yeah, it’s about giving the least commonly said correct answer to a question, which imo is a bit more interesting than a regular quiz where there is just one single correct answer. It’s a good show :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So when you said you will post the answer, you either

• were going to post hundreds of club names
    Or
  • thought there are only 11 clubs who satisfy the rule

Either ways you are nuts

3 Likes

That’s not how it works :smiley:

I’m genuinely confused how you thought there was only 11 answers to that question :joy:

1 Like

11 pointless answers I meant haha. I counted them when you asked before realised it wasn’t a proper question but a pointless question

Sad news. The guy was my second choice striker in FM 2008.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1536646-exjuventus-striker-fabrizio-miccoli-sentenced-to-three-and-a-half-years-in-prison%3Famp

2 Likes

I can’t think of a more fitting tribute to his glittering career.

10 Likes

:star_struck:

8 Likes

Fucking hated him that time

This thread is well worth a read lol

6 Likes

That was a fucking hilarious read :joy:

Has to be a joke, can’t imagine a team with that many rules ever succeeding lol

These 5 a side teams got better visions for their club than man United :ozil:

1 Like

Lol

Best part is the one after that that says excessive competitiveness and foul language will be met with a 3 week ban :joy:

14 Likes

I agree with them

To many clubs are doing it because Pep’s made it popular even though no one has the defenders to do it. Which causes mistakes. Play to your teams strengths don’t emphasise the weaknesses

5 Likes

I hate when managers emulate others’ tactics to try and get a better result. We saw it with teams going to Stamford Bridge to play a 4-5-1, copying Mourinho, in the hope of getting a better result than him.

2 Likes

Agree with the statement that you concede more than you will score.
There is some logic to ‘playing from the back’ but it just assumes that the opposition is stupid to not think about countering it.

2 Likes

So the Marshall Islands are the only country not to have a football team.

If they got some of the locals together I bet they’d probably still manage to score against us. :grinning:

2 Likes