Random football stuff

I don’t normally like blondes but I think I can make an exception, mhmm.

Thought you were talking about Ray for a moment :joy:

7 Likes

Haha, ffs.

Players are not supposed to kick pitch invaders?

Dammit, one of my favourite footballer dreams is that an invader enters the field, I position myself and boot the fucker right in the face, studds first.

Oh well, fortunately I do have an alternate dream where I pretend to not know there’s a pitch invader, attempt to pass or shot and plant the ball so hard to his face, the fucker comes to senses after few days.
He sues me ofcourse, I hire a top notch lawyer because I am rich, I tell my followers to “leave him alone”. Th day arrives, the poor bugger says he now has hearing impairment and is always anxious of his surrounding when he is near playing field or worse in general.
I would lay the case in front of jury instead of my lawyer who I paid.
“Gentlemen” I have managed a little depth & regret in my voice.
“Over the years, I have learnt to engrain sportsmanship in my game as well as my life and you would find me endorsing the same to my teammates, rivals and juniors”
“I sympathize with my friend Paul but I can’t be found guilty of an attempted assault on him. Yes it’s true that the ball hit on his face was sent by me but the intent was to find my teammate Theo Walcott who would have been clear on goal, if the ball found him.”
“And turns out that’s my job, that was the whole purpose of me being there. What was the purpose of Paul being on the pitch, may I ask?”
“Does anyone know? Well, I am not for one to speculate but I can say for sure he was not in the teamsheet or ref squad. Maybe he was part of some other crew, I don’t know. Unless there is an emergency, I cannot be held accountable for not suspecting an unusual stoppage of play as there was no foul or any indication of play related stoppage”
“I was in the moment and I spotted something I was paid for, I executed something I was paid for and Might I say if not Paul’s Intervention, Theo would have scored which granted is an if”
“We lost a goal, Paul lost…an ear…I believe we are even”

Jury claps and stands up, “yes it’s even Me Lord”

Decided.
Paul protests but is thoroughly embarrassed.

Oh wank

Till date, Paul gets targetted by stray shots, fortunately for him, only few land.

1 Like

You should speak to someone

3 Likes

Paul & I don’t speak much

1 Like

:smirk:

1 Like

Do us a favour. Don’t share any more of these :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If City ends up being CL banned. We should get their place instead.

Wow. What a man. :clap:

5 Likes

good to hear this, happy for him

1 Like

been watching premiership years on sky one from 2006, I love watching old seasons because it brings back so many memories, not just football ones, also life in general and what I was doing back then, remembering what I was up to as certain games were played

1 Like

“You can be lucky to go and play for big clubs and still earn a lot. But those who go to China? I don’t think like that.”

—— Yaya Toure

One year later…

Former Manchester City and Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure has joined second-tier Chinese side Qingdao Huanghai.

5 Likes

haha they showed a clip of Mourinho saying hat Cech would save you 15 points a season all the way back in the 06/07 season, I’m sure it was Terry that said it?

Le Retired Man

2 Likes

One of the best Dutch players I’ve seen. Followed his entire succesful career. So close to winning us the World Cup in 2010 if it wasn’t for Casillas’ toe.

Terrific career.

7 Likes

I always found Robben and Ribery unlikable, but there is no doubting the guy’s talent.

8 Likes

That kicking the back of his on heel was an art form.
He was no Robbie Rensinbrink

8 Likes

League schedules are out and not one bit of luck.

I am coming over to Germany this year and perhaps Portugal & Spain in 2020 but all the clubs are on away duties on my dates.

Arghh

PS - Red Bull Salzburg baby :metal:

1 Like