Random football stuff

When are the fixtures announced for portuguese & spanish league?

I’m sure those leagues we’re still going for a few more weeks after the prem had finished, so I’m guessing another few weeks?

1 Like

Yeah, and they don’t even know the 20th team to make up La Liga next season yet. Think the play off final is tonight.

1 Like

not as professional as us

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was well gutted at the time when we didn’t sign him, that would have completed the team back then

1 Like

Idolo.

6 Likes

The life

Such a don

1 Like
1 Like

She’s absolutely bang tidy is what she is, corr blimey

10 Likes

Moly Holy

Gorgeous

Maybe FIFA should look into training up models and instagram thots to be referees, that would another dynamic to the game for sure.

1 Like

never change Luis, never changer

7 Likes

the main point raised about the pitch invader shouldn’t be that Suarez in fact is right and players shouldn’t trip pitch invaders, but the fact that he ran onto the pitch and tried to put on a giant rooster mask while he was running which was hilarious in itself, and then he actually got it on and took maybe 30m or w/e with it on which was again pretty funny. Better than Jimmy jump just throwing Barca flags at everyone lol

HAHAHA

The passion and energy he showed…what a fucking guy.

He’d probably kneecap his granny for a World Cup winners medal

5 Likes

As much as I rate Ray in general, he downed that pint (well two thirds) really slowly. Was expecting better from such a seasoned drinker

4 Likes

Someone tried to dig him out for that in the comments and he replied to say it was his twelfth pint.

I’m inclined to believe him haha

What I wanna know is how he’s in such good knick considering his age and drinking habits!

5 Likes

At this point it had to be genetics