Random football stuff

Silly from Juventus and quite unprofessional considering

What if ronaldo’s advisor told him to settle regardless of if he did anything, before it drags out potentially harm him although the did nothing?

Now that’s a possibility; or is it as soon as you are accused that’s it you are guilty?

I’m not wasting my time discussing this topic with you tbh.

1 Like

IMG_20181004_195812

Me irl when I saw this

3 Likes

It was question of thought more than anything else; whether or not you respond is optional

This seems quite a casual and dismissive statement from Juve, kinda like “look, it was 10 years ago and he’s a really good footballer so it’s fine.”

They have to defend their star.

The classic raping someone is bad unless it was done by someone you just paid 80mill for.

Interesting PR stance there cotton lets see how it pays of down the line.

2 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy @Phoebica @Gunnerpr hope you don’t kind but I’ve moved your posts here to keep the discussion in one place

1 Like

Should just make a new thread, what you think buddy?

The guy clenching his fist in the air was properly invested in this haha

Quality quote

2 Likes

To win titles and make money.

1 Like

There won’t be much money in the titles if we don’t find the game entertaining

Yet you want to raise ticket prices…

Yeah how else will clubs buy players who provide entertaining football?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Classic Warnock :joy:

3 Likes

I agree with him to be honest. Only attempted murder should be punished with a red card. Ashley Williams would have been in trouble after trying to kill RVP!

Anybody want to give Stan Collymore a lesson in percentages? Maybe start with some simple counting? He may be ‘the man who always speaks his mind’ but his mind clearly does not understand mathematics.

Now he is back, tempering any Arsenal excitement by writing: ‘The vast majority of your players are still those Arsene Wenger left and that means your side will win 90 per cent of their games and lose the other fixtures they’re expected to lose, that means no titles.’

If Arsenal win 90 per cent of their games they will amass 102 points. Not only will they win the title but they will set a new Premier League points record in the process. Huzzah.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: What a fucking idiot

1 Like