Racism & Sexism (etc) discussion

Always interesting and thought provoking when John Barnes speaks about racism. Pretty intense listen, some really good points spoken with passion and emotion.

54!

:man_facepalming:t2:Grown men. Cmon people.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf9rJQfDYib/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Look at this cunt. Stomping a women while she is holding her baby.

What’s the context behind the video? Not that any of it is acceptable but what’s the evidence that it’s race related?

True, he’s a cunt period.

I think after today’s judgment, it would be wise for any organisation to not take any advice or give any money for the deranged ramblings of stonewall.

Forgive me, I’m not LGBT so I can’t say if this organisation was once a force for good for LGBT rights. People say it did used to be.

But now it’s a big mess.

They can’t even stand by their rubbish when others call it out and the courts realise that.

1 Like

Some fucking tone deaf content here from the UN Women Twitter account

:rofl: let’s worry about the 6% never mind the 94% that just part of risk that comes with they job :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Yeah it’s ridiculous

Reminds me of this one as well

Some guy posted That 50 journalists killed 2021 5 were women, and in 2020 58 journalist were killed 4 were women :melting_face:

Men do the most dangerous jobs on earth but are sparsely recognised for the dangers they encounter doing their jobs.

1 Like

I think you’re the tone deft one here to be honest.

Maybe I am biased because my dad fucked off when I was 2 with no care in the world. Because he could.

But Women generally have more responsibilities than men. Or rather women have to deal with things that men can ignore with no judgement. Which you won’t realise because you are a man. So if a woman goes missing it can become a big deal because she might have a child or whatever. “How could a woman leave her child?” Whereas for homeless men, that is never even questioned.

3 Likes

Hear hear.

It’s always easier to judge when you can’t actually empathise with one’s plight.

Surely the message should be to not target any journalists? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda.

But then that would include journalists from The Sun, too.

2 Likes

Nicholas Witchell is fair game.

1 Like

No such thing

6 Likes

It works both ways.

1 Like