Racism & Sexism (etc) discussion

What’s so hard about this name?

I know right. Joe-chim. Couldn’t be simpler.

I’ll just call him Joe for short.

3 Likes

Literally my Welsh PE teacher in college lol

No word of a lie

Ergh, Welsh PE teachers are the worst.

It’s a stereotype we can’t break. Like Sarah in HR.

1 Like

Suspended from his job aswell

Good.

1 Like

A teenager. I’m sure their parents are overflowing with pride. Shameful.

Of course there are other factors in a teenager’s life apart from the parents, but I would be surprised if the parents didn’t hold similar views

1 Like

This is just opportunism and nothing more. And it’s disingenuous.

The shortened version of Thandiwe is Thandi. It’s not the “Anglicised” version of her name and nobody took away the right for her to be known as Thandiwe. She’s just one of the many people who are seeking to cash in on the growing pan-African movement and the light that’s being shone on inclusivity.

Nobody took anything away from her. She was never a prominent speaker about how proud she was of her Zim roots years back it’s only now it’s popular to talk about it that she cares.

7 Likes

Taking back what she gave away without a second thought, in fact it was probably coordinated lol.

Please.

3 Likes
1 Like

This will go nowhere. Much like the proven bullying by Priti Patel, the handing out of government contracts to personal friends by Matt Hancock, the lobbying by David Cameron, the blatant breaking of Covid rules by Dominic Cummings.

5 Likes

Also Johnson giving away public money to his fuck buddy then being “cleared”.

The way they walk away from scandals is insane, nothing sticks.

6 Likes

How could I forget about the misappropriation of public money to his side piece.

It helps when the vast majority of the press as pretty right leaning or at least owned by right leaning figures. It’s easy for huge stories to suddenly become nothing.

On an aside, it’s incredibly difficult to prove bullying in the workplace. We can all attest to have been bullied at least once at work. The wily bosses have a way of saying things that can’t be audited and writing things that appear wholly innocent.

Hmmm

Leave permanently :expressionless:

7 Likes

How ever will I manage without miked up :sob:

That’ll sort it.

3 Likes

I’m sure Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, United, City and Liverpool won’t mind boycotting social media at the moment.

4 Likes

Happy to record myself grunting or shouting unintelligible things for about ten minutes and send it to you after the match if you’d like.

1 Like