Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

It’s Partey…isn’t it…

Coincidentally, this lesson was learned as soon as it was an Arsenal player in question :grin:

Arsenal’s last tweet over 20 hours ago. I’m starting to worry.

What would you expect them to be tweeting?

Surely its innocent until prove guilty
Even if the name is released, it must be by that mantra

More Jesus content of course.

2 Likes

Arriving in Germany with the squad, more training pics. They usually do that.

Germany is a couple hours tops from London too lol

Our club is notoriously slow to say anything, even when it’s something positive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Personally, this is what made me step back and rethink about coming into conclusions regarding this.

This isn’t us speculating what formation we’ll play or who the manager will pick on Saturday.
@Stroller is right, we’ll soon know the name. Can’t be kept under wraps for long.

So coincidentally the lesson was learned as soon as it was an Arsenal player in question.

3 Likes

Not so much that from my POV but more the speculation went from one individual to a few players being thrown in the mix.
Might be seen as a bias but it just didn’t look right too me.
Your point is valid in the bigger picture though.

5 Likes

With the benefit of hindsight I agree with your points whereas the time I didn’t want to see the speculation.

Think you’re completely right with how it has been handled

1 Like

I think that’s true for a lot of things in life. We can be very quick to point the finger when we feel it has nothing to do with us, but then we suddenly get very introspective when it’s much closer to home.

4 Likes

The paper have pulled a dick move here. Giving specific enough criteria to basically make it a small shortlist.

They could have easily made it a bit more vague and still been as interesting a story.

3 Likes

Shock and horror, a mod agreeing with another mod, the clique backing each other once again.

You people have no shame.

6 Likes

Was there ever a public dispute between 2 admins in here before? :sweat_smile:
That would be something.

There was a moderator called Maverick Kaizer in the past, I very publicly fell out with him and then resigned my status as mod cos I didn’t think it was really viable for me to be publicly known to so strongly dislike another mod and bicker with them.

Unfortunately for you all, he left the forum and I sheepishly said I’d reconsider joining the staff, and was mystifyingly taken up on that offer.

That’s the only proper bad blood dispute that comes to mind, but on a lower more casual level, we disagree with each other all the time.

3 Likes

I remember him!! lol

If it is an Arsenal player, I can only hope the club distance themselves from him a la Man United with Greenwood.

1 Like