Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

Doesn’t even have to be a player from either club tbf, just would assume chances higher given the area.

Just seen Daily mail actually mention the age 29. Googled our 3 guys mentioned above…all fucking 29.

Tielemans new price 40mill.

1 Like

Elneny turns 30 in a week, even if it does turn out to be a player of ours, I doubt it’s him.

Son, Moura and Davies 29 as well

Honestly mate can’t imagine any of our lot doing such a terrible thing but wouldn’t have thought Greenwood would be stupid enough to beat his Mrs and force her either.

edit - should also add we don’t even know if the allegation is true anyway even when a name is released.

1 Like

Im tempted to close this until the name is known.

12 Likes

Good idea.

4 Likes

Do that.

As per Leper, closing this thread. Speculation is not necessary at all. Seeing Partey name being dropped when he’s with the squad is also deplorable and poor form from the cunt Twitter journalists

Edit: reopened the thread in light of more information being leaked by the media.

6 Likes

whoever it is, whatever team they play for hopefully it turns out to be not true

2 Likes

Seems a little like its unacceptable to speculate or discuss because we think it might be our player and we’d rather not think about it. Don’t remember us closing any threads about Gylfi Sigurdsson lol.

Personally I think its unacceptable to play guess the player like its a question on the chase. Thats for any guy not just a footballer

5 Likes

We must of had 500 posts about Ronaldo when that was a thing.

1 Like

What’s the latest? Last I checked I found lots of tweet saying it’s not Partey since he trained and travelled to Germany.

You’re right. There’s a lesson to be learned here.

In the past I’ve been ok playing “Guess the rapist”, but suddenly I’m annoyed because it could be one of our players?

2 Likes

I think its just copium from randoms. If he had travelled and it wasnt him we’d have heard from someone close to the club.

2 Likes

Or we just learned from our mistakes. :man_shrugging:

These are indeed serious allegations. When the name is revealed they can receive all the backlash in the world.

I don’t think any of us would have been happy if someone said a person in your workplace that fits your profile raped a woman and people who don’t particularly know you speculate that it might be you and pass that along.

Now I get it, the fuck would anyone care for what is said on a forum, but we’re still amplifying this “Guess the player” approach regarding a potential rape.

3 Likes