Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

Fucking hated that guy lol. I absolutely hated him I’ve never disliked anyone on the internet as much as I did him

Bissouma continued playing for half a season and nobody seemed to care?

1 Like

Well, they should care.

What about the guy who would always call you out for a fight down his ends when he disagreed with you lol

1 Like

He was cleared, so the right thing to do.

But yeah, it’s definitely an Arsenal player.

Just hoping it’s Pablo Mari and he lied about his age by a year.

1 Like

Let’s hope for the actual recovery of this young lady in question instead :pray:

Has no intention at laughing at an content in this topic, but that is fucking funny!

Sure. But that’s not interesting to speculate on.

Looks like that Xhaka Elneny pivot is going to survive for another season!

Felt sorry for him lol. Mav was top level creep and wanker all rolled into one too. And probably the biggest liar you’ll ever come across

1 Like

He was only cleared last week though. He had the charge hanging over him for most of the season.

1 Like

So?

Well you said letting Bissouma continue playing was the right thing to do, but we only knew that for sure this week once he was officially cleared. Basically I’m saying, it’s no different in this situation. Whoever is it should be treated in the same way. Not just aiming that comment at you - just in general, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

2 Likes

I agree with you. But what I also think is there is a massive risk to a companies reputation if the player in question is subsequently convicted of rape. It then comes back to the question of why didn’t the club take the appropriate caution instead of letting someone with a case like that hanging over his head play

1 Like

Bissouma wasn’t accused of rape…or anything close

True. It was only sexual assault.

Didn’t he flash his cock at someone? :slight_smile:

Total speculation but it seems like this case might be one in which a substantial investigation is required before the police can even make a decision whether or not to bring charges. The alleged crime occurred in a different country, its probably a complex case to investigate.

If the player is charged with rape, suspending him is an easy decision. I don’t think it’s quite as clear what to do if a charging decision hasn’t been made. United suspended Greenwood in that situation, but there was awful evidence on social media already.

Yeah,

Well if the police don’t charge him then it would suggest they haven’t got enough evidence to make a case at this point so I would play the guy.

You can’t make him guilty if the police can’t even bring themselves to charge him. If he later gets charged then you act.

1 Like