Premier League 2022/23

Still chasing Dyche 7th place with Burnley.

1 Like

Chocolate teaPotter.

1 Like

4 points separating 12th and 20th. Fucking hellā€¦

2 Likes

Looooool conte actually gone on a meltdown

:joy: He is really going after everyone.

ā€œI think itā€™s better to go into the problem, we are not a team,ā€ the Italian bemoaned. ā€œWe are 11 players that go into the pitch. I see selfish players, players that donā€™t want to help each other and donā€™t put their heart.ā€

ā€œThey donā€™t want to play under pressure. They donā€™t want to play under stress. Tottenhamā€™s story is this. 20 years there is the owner and they never won something. Why?ā€

With this attack on Levy, and he did similar a while back as well?, think either Conte wants out or knows his time might be up at spurs

This one?

I used to rate Conte, but I think heā€™s now beginning to deflect the attention away from a very bad season that heā€™s spearheading

Only now? Heā€™s been kvetching from the first moment he got there.

Cool word, may use it myself if it isnā€™t offensive.

They finish 4th and itā€™s still a success. Man is a lunatic.

Funny thing is I donā€™t think itā€™s that bad. Just the performances are dire too many times. However if you told me Spurs would be 4th around this time I would say ā€˜sounds about right for Spursā€™

That Sheffield United loss would still rankle for me if I was a Spurs fan. Compound that with a number of no shows in a fair few games and itā€™s got the makings of an almost disastrous season.

If Levyā€™s only target at the beginning of the season was 4th place, no trophies, then itā€™s OK. Funnily enough, I bet Josh Kroenke would have been happy with Arteta doing the same at the beginning of the season!

Absolutely massive game for Spurs next. Massive for Everton, too. I donā€™t think Conte is in the Spurs dugout that night

1 Like

His hair in the thumbnail. :rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely. Kvetch is a great multitool. Kvetch/Kvetching/Kvetched as verbs but also a person can be a ā€œKvetchā€ as a noun if theyā€™re constantly complaining.

3 Likes

My dad grew up in Walthamstow, must have have been a fairly sizable Jewish community at the time as he picked up a lot of the Yiddish language. I remember him using this word from time to time.

Interesting that it has a different meaning, but is more commonly referred to someone who complains a lot.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice place. I didnā€™t make it that far north (yes, I realize thatā€™s not actually north at all) when I studied there.

Edit: Hopefully they have better bagels than Brick Lane. I know I come across as a snob but honestly you guys need to fix the bagel situation over there. Itā€™s appalling.

1 Like

As someone who has lived enough time in both countries, I gotta agree with the bagel situation.

Apparently Walthamstow was recently voted as one of Londonā€™s coolest neighborhoods. I donā€™t remember it being that way when I used to visit with any regularity. Although that was decades ago.

1 Like

Well this is wrong, when Conte took over they didnā€™t get into Europe, Milano won the league Inter came second and Napoli third.

1 Like