Premier League 2022/23

Pretty disappointing result for Villa also.

1 Like

Yeah, this was a real shame. Sometimes you’d rather lose 6-3 than 2-0 just so your strikers can fill their boots lol

1 Like

Hated the cunt since he tried to break Saka’s leg and stamped on Tomi’s face. Karma’s a bitch son.

6 Likes

If we had just bought guimaeres in winter, we’d be sorted in CM and have somebody if Partey gets fucked.

Frustrating!!!

2 Likes

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

This is brilliant and glad they addressed Stevie’s comments from yesterday.
Dan actually challenged him on his stupid logic about Arsenal beating “just” Palace meaning they won’t be making Top 4.
Stevie turned into a tomato, I could see steam coming out his ears. Dan ended up putting a $50 bet on Arsenal finishing above Chelsea.

Some people are big achievements, here’s an achievement for you. I want all pundits to be eating a lot humble pie by May when it comes to Arsenal.

1 Like

Phrase no longer works in this bloody woke era we live in.

12 Likes

:thinking:
That’s true.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok just watched the mini matches from last night

Penalty right call on VVD

Felt the one against Everton was soft as fuck though

Shocking own goal for Spurs 3rd

Terrible keeping for the Leeds Equaliser

Fuck both Newcastle’s goals were quality.

2 Likes

Just seen both Newcastle goals. Superb.
Callum Wilson’s goal is especially brilliant

No surprise this, didn’t watch the game but fully expect Sterling to be wank outside of Man City.

I actually thought Sterling was one of their better players yesterday. Certainly more effective in attack than Mount, who probably had one of his worst games in a Chelsea shirt. But yeah Sterling showed a strong ability to hold off players, made some silky touches too. None of the Chelsea players stood out particularly, but I’d put him at the higher end of the spectrum.

Chelsea are a tinpot club

2 Likes

Sterling will cherish bring the main man. They should just play him as a striker.

:arteta3:

5 Likes

What I’ve read and been told is that Sterling looked like a Manchester City player on a whole different level to those around him.

Seems like his level is still there but his numbers will suffer because of Tuchel

It shows that the standard at city is so high that they ex players stand out further in other teams. While our ex players look like bums :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy. Jesus, Zinchenko and Sterling all literally looked an entirely different tactical level to players around them.

I’ve been thinking about it and it makes sense that players take a good season to acclimate to Pep’s ideas because they’re so fucking advanced lol. That’s why I couldn’t turn my nose up at Jesus and Zinchenko because you just knew not only would they walk into our team but Arteta’s “Pep-lite” ideas would be guzzled up by them

2 Likes

This is dumb tho, I’d rather they be let off their leash.