Premier League 2022/23

Sterling will cherish bring the main man. They should just play him as a striker.

:arteta3:

5 Likes

What I’ve read and been told is that Sterling looked like a Manchester City player on a whole different level to those around him.

Seems like his level is still there but his numbers will suffer because of Tuchel

It shows that the standard at city is so high that they ex players stand out further in other teams. While our ex players look like bums :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy. Jesus, Zinchenko and Sterling all literally looked an entirely different tactical level to players around them.

I’ve been thinking about it and it makes sense that players take a good season to acclimate to Pep’s ideas because they’re so fucking advanced lol. That’s why I couldn’t turn my nose up at Jesus and Zinchenko because you just knew not only would they walk into our team but Arteta’s “Pep-lite” ideas would be guzzled up by them

2 Likes

This is dumb tho, I’d rather they be let off their leash.

Bruno false 9 or Rashford up top?

idno but definitely not CR7 up there :ramsdale:

1 Like

Yeah, kinda obvious though. He had only 45 mins under his belt.
Reckon he’s brought on later on if they need a goal.

Interesting to see if Brighton are still annoying af to play against. They dominated so many sides home and away last season.

Pep’s tactical ideas are world class, however I believe it’s his demand for everyone to be motivated and playing at their highest level every game, season after season that makes his players what they are. He’ll drop anyone who isn’t and that resonates throughout the club.

In all seriousness, he’ll have a slow first half of the season probably, as usual in recent years.

Brighton look to have gotten substantially worse. They sold Bissouma and Cucurella and really haven’t bought anybody yet except a couple young punts.

1 Like

Tielemans, Fofana and Madders all start for Leicester.

Interesting tot see Tielemans there. He didn’t really start recent friendlies I believe.

Eriksen false 9 in 2022? What is this? Is this Ralf Rangnick in disguise?

1 Like

Watch my guy Potter still make them very competitive though

2 Likes

Come on Brighton

1 Like

lol Fernandes

2 Likes

Argh Welbeck slipped

It’s been all Brighton the past 10 mins.
Potter really is that guy.

1 Like

Not seeing much in this Utd side.