Podcasts & Audiobooks

What a load of shit. Wait til January you cocks.

1 Like

Sham you love a moan haha. I like it in December more

1 Like

Keeps me smiling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Effectively 11 days non stop :joy:

Suspect mine is about 5 or 6 times that. But I donā€™t use Spotify so I donā€™t know.

4 Likes

Do you listen while you run? I can manage my long treadmill runs when itā€™s too icy out to run safe only by listening to podcasts!

Yea the odd time Iā€™ll go with music but most of the time its podcasts when I run.

1 Like

Iā€™m not familiar with this one. Is it Scottish football?

Yeah they do talking about other football in the last 10 minutes sometimes

1 Like

Good listen

Thought you might enjoy this episode @Calum @Electrifying

2 Likes

Nice one will listen to it at some point :raised_hands:

There is no real reason for anyone here to listen to thisā€¦but itā€™s the manager of my hometown club giving up a couple of hours of his own time to sit in the shed studio of two fans and talk about what he has been building at Shamrock Rovers for the last four seasons. Iā€™d have him at Arsenal in a heartbeat.

https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=80329537&refid=asa

Been listening to Grounded, Louis Therouxā€™s newish podcast. Obviously, its great. Really interesting range of guests. Iā€™ve started off with the ones that appealed most (Chris Oā€™Dowd, Jon Ronson, Riz Ahmed, Oliver Stone, Frankie Boyle, Gail Porter) and am now working through the others. Heā€™s even done one with Troy fucking Deeney that Iā€™ve not rushed to listen to lol. Iā€™d particularly recommend the Frankie Boyle and Oliver Stone episodes, though theyā€™re all good.

I belatedly tried Marc Maronā€™s WTF, I saw he had one with Bootsy Collins so I gave it a go cos Iā€™ve been getting into funk a lot towards the end of 2020, but I found Marc Maron to be pretty fucking annoying after just 20 minutes and gave up entirely.

John Sweeney did a podcast on Ghislaine Maxwell which I listened to, which was pretty interesting even if a fair chunk felt like stuff Iā€™d heard before.

1 Like

Grounded is quality. Theroux as the interviewee gives you a different side of him

Arsecast extra being out tonight instead of the usual Monday morning has made my Sunday night :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: YAAAS

@JakeyBoy. Posting this before Iā€™ve even hit play!

3 Likes

Got a journey up to Derby today and will be listening to this and the Arsecast Extra :wright:

3 Likes

Was so excited when I got the notification saying an episode with him was up. I obviously really enjoyed it, but I suspect it was probably one for the fans, not sure how great an episode it would be if you werenā€™t a fan or hadnā€™t heard of him.

1 Like

To be fair I think thatā€™s true of a lot of his podcasts but I always find them interesting.

While we are on the subject fuck Joe and his dragged out Tom Cruise anecdote. :joy:

1 Like