Podcasts & Audiobooks

Was not worth the wait ffs haha

1 Like

The Nicolas Pepe song on Arsecast Extra is magnificent. The ESPN commentary in the latest pod was funny too, absolutely mental.

1 Like

I listened to this a couple of weeks back and it’s pretty good but I’ve also just ploughed through season two about the NRA on my long run today and it’s even better. High recommend if you haven’t already got through it.

1 Like

@SRCJJ you seem this mate? Something you’d like if not

2 Likes

Love that show! Listened to the whole back catalogue starting this time last year when we entered lockdown.

1 Like

Thanks for this bro. I’ll chuck this one in a bit and give it a listen.

1 Like

Listening now during my morning workout. Superb so far. I do love James Horncastle

1 Like

I was on ABW’s preview show if anyone cares.

6 Likes

I’m disappointed your name isn’t Bruce. :santi:

1 Like

Gonna give it a listen later. Credit to OA for breedi ng expert analysts to take on the world of uneducated peasants. Hopefully you take a jibe on @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

Anyone hear Pat Nevin on Totally Football?

He’s written an autobiography which actually sounds like it would be a really good read/listen. Don’t think much of him as a pundit or commentator but sounds like there is something to him as a person.

Yeah, I saw a few years back that he runs a night right in Dalston lol, the heart of hipster East London.

Apparently he’s genuinely encyclopaedic in his musical knowledge and seems to have a lot more about him than your average ex pro.

1 Like

Sinead O’Connor book just been released. Thinking of going audible for this one. Too many books to read right now.

1 Like

She did an interview on the Blindboy podcast last week if you fancied giving that a listen too

1 Like

Probably one of my favourite ever podcast series so I’m not mad about it :joy::raised_hands:

Was wondering what the hell this was at first. Just looked mine up. My unique moment is listening to Betty by Taylor Swift in the evenings. I am so rock and roll :laughing:

1 Like

Is that the one with Chris Stark? I think the electrician on site has that on alot, it seems like a good Podcast.

Stark insisting on saying Crouchie as much as possible annoys me a little though haha

1 Like

:joy::rofl: Wtf is this?

Did Ek come up with this shit?

2 Likes

I’m not surprised you don’t like it :joy:

1 Like