PlayStation 5

Cost me £35 to upgrade to premium for the next 270 days. Was reasonable enough to be honest. Already downloaded 3 games I’d like to try so already feeling like value for money

3 Likes

toy story 2 for ps1 is one of my all time favourites, that was an easy download for me, also Spiderman Miles Morales as I never got it at launch

1 Like

BOY

Roll on November

2 Likes

I have the first one to still play, got it on my ps5 though

3 Likes

Same. It got a PS5 upgrade too and I was thinking of playing it before the next one but that often leads to burnout.

only ever played god of war 3 remastered from the series, it was brilliant though and I got the plat

Just focus on the story and not the side quests you shouldn’t burn urself to bad then.

Looks amazing on the ps5

Loved GOW 3. :arteta2:

2 Likes

See, I know for a fact I ain’t going in there to just finish the game. I’m going in for the Plat, and I’m too much of a completionist not to. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha well you could plat it then pick up GoWR when it hits PS Premium should give u enough time to recover from burn out :wink:

1 Like

I played a little of the free version on PS5 a while back. Put it down after an hour or two, just wasn’t for me. Combat felt generic and I really couldn’t stand having tiny Paul Scholes following me around chiming in every ten seconds.

3 Likes

:arteta:

1 Like

Got my ps5 :face_holding_back_tears:

You probably got it at the right time. :rofl:
The sweet spot is actually 2023 though as you’ll have enough of an existing library and a bunch of upcoming games coming out to enjoy.

1 Like

I’ve had it from release and honestly wouldn’t have had it any other way. Though my PS4 was haunted and essentially collapsed trying to open party invites.

People competely overlook the quality of life the PS5 offers. Shorter loading times are no joke, not to mention cleaner ui. Not to mention I was actually able to enjoy Cyberpunk without me console catching fire.

Only issue is the dual sense and analogue stick drift

2 Likes

God of war, upgrade elders ring, FF7R and tales of arise :partying_face:

I’m with you on that but I think in general people don’t really game that much. I think @SRCJJ got one and was selling it a while back.

It’s easy to buy a console for it stay there and eat dust. My Switch can attest to that. :rofl:

1 Like

If people don’t game much then they ain’t going to enjoy the PS5 anymore in 2023 than they would in 2021.

3 Likes

Been playing Doom Eternal, fantastic game.

9/10

1 Like

@Castiel
@JakeyBoy
@KITN
@ryaninho
@Lister86
@GC-Maniac

I see you guys post most recently in here so here’s a question;

I’ve finally decided to turn on the PS5 and register. What games should I give a go? I’m not a huge gamer so nothing of extreme difficulty and ridiculous length just something to sink my teeth into that’s got a good story.

I’ll download the PS Plus and subscribe to it for the PS4 games too but as far as PS5 goes any suggestions for good games?