PlayStation 5

I’m not sure what you played before and what you may be into but the usual suggestion for people who start out from PS4 and onwards is God Of War. I believe it has been patched for PS5 as well so it should make your experience smoother.

Not sure what others think.

2 Likes

What genres you into?

1 Like

Like josh said it depends on what you are into

@Josh
@ryaninho

I’m absolutely open to whatever boys

Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Miles Morales are good starts. Stories aren’t terribly long and there’s a lot of stuff to do outside of the story, side quests, collectibles or just swing around New York, I played on PS4 but they’re both on PS5 also.

If you plan of playing them, play normal Spider Man before Miles Morales.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Much appreciated :fist_left:t3:

1 Like

Last of Us 1&2
Ghost of Tsushima
Horizon Dawn 1&2

These are a must

4 Likes

If you want a quick fun play that doesn’t require too much commitment I’d say play Man Eater. Super fun and doesn’t take itself too serious.

Elderen ring if you are up for a challenge

Downloaded Cyberpunk 2077 anybody play it since the PS5 version dropped?

1 Like

They fixed a lot of the problems plays better now

*Uncharted collection

*Spiderman
*God of war
*Returnal
*The last of us - but wait for the ps5 version to drop they rebuilt it from the ground up so you get full benefit of the duelshock 5

2 Likes

I hear the PS5 has this great new game called GTA V.

6 Likes

Funny enough I’ve never played gta v

Your opinions in this thread are no longer valid

2 Likes

My boy has a PS5 and we are now looking for a monitor/screen for him

Been googling and searching for gaming monitors, but do you actually need a ‘gaming monitor’ or will just a good TV do the same job?

Any advice or help from gamers would be very much appreciated.

Yeah, a tv would definitely do the job, I don’t think there’s any particular benefit to your son to having a gaming monitor instead. If affordable, just make sure the telly is 4k etc to get the most out of the PS5. Not bought a telly in god knows how long, I’d imagine 4k is probably standard these days anyway if youre buying new.

Yer excellent mate, thankyou

4K gaming monitors are big money, but it seems TVs are much cheaper.
Seems strange to me but Id like the 4k option there, no point in having the brand new console if you dont have a top screen to play it on

1 Like

If you’re gonna get a new TV ensure it’s 4k and has HDMI 2.1 for best quality.

Gaming monitors provide better framerates but 4K TV’s usually trump in the graphics department.

You could get a 4k monitor but be prepared to fork out lol

1 Like