PlayStation 5

When are these fucks gonna come in stock properly

No it wasnā€™t, but it shows a significant step toward the evolution of what me and Cristo are talking about.

In less than a decade physical games will be a dead medium.i have no doubt.

Got a PS5 disc that belongs to me and has only been played once that Iā€™m getting rid of for less than retail price if anyone wants to take it from me. Itā€™s still got the box and I think a second controller (donā€™t quote me). Iā€™m in the process of emptying my storage unit of things I donā€™t use / need before I relocate abroad so this is one of the things I figured Iā€™d get rid of.

Where you moving to mate?

UAE mate. @JakeyBoy favourite place

But Iā€™m going to be in and out of the UK over the summer before I settle there in September.

5 Likes

Legend bro.

Let me know how it is/if you ever get bored by how soulless it can be.

So so tempted to work there, even if only for a couple years, makes some mad bank then come back.

Iā€™m out here now bro. I always enjoy being here, the quality of life is so much better than it is in the UK.

I canā€™t see myself staying here for longer than a year or two. I want to do Marbella and Bosnia (word to @Pires) next month before I come back to UAE for a year or two

3 Likes

So youā€™d come back?

Not to London Iā€™d find somewhere else to live. I donā€™t think I wanna go back to London for a very long time

1 Like

Good luck in your new endeavours bro :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Let me know when youā€™re in Mostar, we could have a drink or ćevapi :beers: if Iā€™m not at work at that time (while also trying to find a new one these days :bellend:)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be in Mostar the entire time haha. I might venture out but only at the direction of my friend lol

Iā€™ll give you a shout and weā€™ll get some cevapi for sure !

1 Like

didnā€™t they remaster VII already (and also a couple of other versions)?
Another VII?

Yeah, FFVII is remade in 3 parts, used to be 2.

1 Like

if not asking for too much, previously the free games of the month (saved) are enough to play for a long timeā€¦

Fifa/PES scam me $70 per year already plus PS Plus monthly feeā€¦ too much

1 Like

I gave up football games entirely about 3 years ago. I miss it occasionally but I found they just made me unhappy and irate, so not really worth the money or time for me :ozil:

6 Likes

I made some new friends through Pro Clubsā€¦ which is some rare and good :slight_smile:

Basically 70 bucks for helping me to kill some time for a yearā€¦ which is not bad.

I downloaded the free Sonic Car Racing through monthly free game, and I play with my 2 kidsā€¦ which is enjoyable also.

I was literally downloading the psn free version of Fifa 22 and I remember all the fucking Fifa rage and literally cancelled it mid download. Never going back to that fucking mindset, itā€™s so unhealthy and the game is essentially coded to illicit negative emotions and anger to coerce you into spending money on FUT packs.

Went back to my roots the last couple of years with loads of Resident Evil, Final Fantasy and Metal Gear solid and Iā€™ve had an absolute blast with gaming again. Caught up with titles I had missed like Nier, and TLOU 2 and really just enjoyed the past time again. Gamingā€™s meant to be about fantasy and escapism, not snapping your controller in half because a 12 year has scored a 3 times rebounded goal against you in weekend league and is now dabbing while watching the full cunting replay.

3 Likes

any Uk based people looking forward to the new ps plus premium starting this week?