PL title race 22/23

Who have we got that’s actually going and playing meaningful minutes?

Just Saka and Odegaard no? And Partey, Xhaka?

That’s basically it isn’t it?

Could be worse but yes arsenal are being way too principled here and should tell them to pick up a fake injury

Still time for Mikel to tell Saka, Ode, etc. to pullout with fake injuries. Go for it Mikel else the next two weeks are going to be extremely nerve wracking. Fuck the principle.

1 Like

You have to factor in the individuals. Important more than others playing international football. Especially at a start of a qualifying tournament. It is what it is.

1 Like

This article has given me anxiety. Fuck it, take it one game at a time cunt

Tierney will play 90 minutes twice for Scotland. Although could be a good thing getting him match practice

Surprised we only get a 44% chance of beating West Ham away.

If I read the article right it’s based on historical results of the same fixture. But it also does feel like we’ve won West Ham away more than that anyway.

1 Like

I wonder how Odegaard feels about Haaland withdrawing. These are actually important matches for Norway, they have a real chance of qualifying for this Euros.

The following players are going to start at least one game in the international break, probably 2 for most of them:

Turner, Tierney, Kiwior, Zinchenko, Xhaka, Partey, Saka, Odegaard and Trossard. I’m not sure if Jorginho starts for Italy these days.

In any event, that’s a lot of players at risk.

Haaland was apparently assessed by Norway’s medical team and sent home. Don’t think it’s a scam that Pep is trying to pull. In any event, I do think Haaland wants to help Norway qualify for the big tournaments and play on the biggest stage.

Fingers crossed nobody else gets injured and Saliba recovers quickly. So much actually rests on Saliba. Praying he isn’t injured badly. Need to find my ritual sacrifice handbook, some chickens are getting offered up

7 Likes

I think Haaland plays every competitive game for Norway if fit, it’s not like England, Germany, Spain etc where a player can drop out without too much fear it will cost qualifying points.

edit

nevermind, don’t want any bad karma and all that

It’s fairly acurate from a mathematical point of view, these are all the probabilities:

Obviously these will change a bit with time as xG will be different after each next game that passes, also the bookies odds will be adjusted taking in account the market expectation but for most of these games they will come up with fairly similar odds.

1 Like

A higher chance to beat Chelsea than Brighton seems odd?

Brighton could be 10 points clear of Chelsea if they win their games in hand.

These articles that keep predicting what’s going to happen this season are also written by the same people who have consistently got everything else wrong.

It’s far too unpredictable, so just looking at the remaining fixtures doesn’t mean much when you consider that Man City have dropped points against teams like Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest, Everton and spurs, which makes a mockery of what experts say.

4 Likes

Sure, the feeling came more from this quote from @shamrockgooner. I would say we have a better track record against Brighton than against Chelsea? Might be wrong ofcourse.

Any chance he misses the Liverpool match?

Depends on the severity of the injury. It could be days, it could be months.

Doubt the cunts even injured