Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

From Crunchsports

Yeah he’s the real deal, actual been spot on, Ornstein wishes he had the insights that Moleyfootball has access to.

Yarmolenko is not great to begin with in his favoured position let alone playing a totally different role as a striker.

I suppose you can believe what you want to believe.

1 Like

When we announce Auba tomorrow you’ll all be hoppin on twitter to give moley a follow :grin:

:kos2:

1 Like

Makes a lot of sense really. Guess a lot of us are looking for conspiracy theories. Just checking any footage for a grassy knoll.

Not at all. I already believe the transfer will happen.

I don’t need words of wisdom from some ITK douche.

1 Like

So some kid from the Barca B team and Yarmolenko will fill the hole that’s left by selling Auba?

Dortmund aren’t mugs.

1 Like

Still big money to turn down for a player whose not interested in playing for them.

Yes they are.

Best they can come up with is Giroud, Batshuayi and Modeste as replacements

Odd club

Says that even though he’s a kid they want him in the starting xi immediately. They arent affraid play youngsters heavily, look at Pulisic.

They can get a similar fee in the summer, players generally tend to settle down and get on with their football.

Pray do tell who they are supposed to go out and get in a January transfer window? Those are clearly all short term options which allows them to reassess in the summer.

And Batshuayi in particular may prove to be a success, wouldn’t call them mugs in the least.

1 Like

Top strikers are in short supply…just look at Chelsea atm…Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch, Edin Džeko, and Giroud…and I’ve just seen a rumour they have asked about availability for Islam Slimani.

If we sign Aubu…we will have 2 top quality strikers!

1 Like

I don’t disagree with any of what you’ve said. Just find it odd how Dortmund have come to be in this kind of situation - Wonder how their supporters feel about all this

1 Like

Moleyfootball???!! :arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

Believe.

1 Like

What shirt number? 14…or is he going to take 17 from Iwobi?

Xhaka couldn’t take 34 from Coquelin so doubt he takes Iwobi’s.

14 would suit him down to the ground.

PEA 14 / HM 7 = the new Henry and Pires

2 Likes