Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

From all reports I’ve read Auba is done regardless.

Just like I thought

Why is it!?!

Why sell your star striker without making sure you have a replacement lined up!

Common sense Mav

Auba to Arsenal will get done (BD want rid of the player, player wants to go, we want to sign him)

Batshuayi to BD will get done (Chelsea want rid of the player, player wants to go, BD keen on the player)

Chelsea won’t just hang on to Batshuayi if they can’t sign a replacement. Hazard can play upfront in a make shift striker role like he did against us last week. They have cover in Barkley and have plenty of options in midfield. What’s Lord Bendtner doing these days?

1 Like

Auba is only done if Dortmund seal a replacement.

All that’s done is a general agreement with fee and terms with player which would normally be enough but you know how it goes around here.

Not from what I’ve been reading. Bvb have to sell and they already have. If they can’t get a replacement then they are going to resolve it internally. There is no drama left so i don’t wanna hear shit, Auba is an Arsenal player.

I can’t buy it, you don’t sell your most important attacking player with no bona fide replacement.

BVB have denied Lewandowski before, they aren’t punks.

1 Like

Ornstein litterly just posted what darkseid said lol

https://twitter.com/Sanogology/status/958111469786337280

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s not done until I see him in an Arsenal shirt recreating that dance with Mkhitaryan!

2 Likes

It sounds so. Arsenal always choose the hardest way.

1 Like

Is Darkseid actually Ornstein?

1 Like

So the deal basically hinges on Arsenal getting bent backwards over Giroud’s transfer fee to Chelsea?

Lol!

This is the worst I’ve felt about the transfer. I can see this falling through now, way too many moving parts and variables.

1 Like

Possibly the best yet!

https://twitter.com/inspectahcech/status/958111059277205506

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Bl1nk, prepare yourself for a madness deadline day :wink:

I can see @Leper hammer coming out for a certain Italian if this falls apart. Prepare for meltdown.

4 Likes

:bellerin:

3 Likes

They already bought some kid from Barca. Anyways my boy Moleyfootball who called Auba on the 18th of January categorically denies that the Auba deal is reliant upon anyone else as it’s already done.

Edit: Oh and btw I’ve also seen a lot of ppl saying Yarmolenko will be moved central as well. They’ve got options without bringing in anyone else.