Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

Lacazette
Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang
Ozil

= LMAO

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Arsene_FC_/status/958104178118807552

1 Like

I almost hope we don’t sign him… the meltdown would be mythical. It would be talked about for years.

“I remember when the 2018 winter window ended. Brimstone fell from the sky. There were a thousand plagues!! And it was all Giroud’s wife’s fault!”

7 Likes

Best thing about the window ending, is we’ll stop seeing those bloody retarded Ornstein memes.

At least until the summer.

4 Likes

In any case, deadline day tomorrow is gonna a be mental

1 Like

Oh and btw when BVB were playing hardball is when they said they won’t sell until they find a replacement. THEN they played him this weekend and everything blew up in their face. After that BVB came out and said Auba cannot stay, and the fans are pissed. They agreed a fee immediately after that with us. Shit is done Auba is ours, I’m pretty sure they will find someone anyways but even if they don’t it’s too late.

117 new post since my last visit to this thread.

I guess is already a gunner. When is the official presentation?

No if we sign Auba we will have 1 top quality striker

Fuck that Ornstein tweet has got me worried!

FREE THE DORTMUND ONE!

1 Like

I can see it collapsing and we’ll become more of a laughing stock than me are now .
Why don’t they just get the deal done !

1 Like

Sorry, but Chelsea and Giroud are fucking us over now. Not our fault for once.

1 Like

Nah if we are offering enough it will get done, if we are trying to dither then yeah it won’t.

Dortmund want a replacement for Auba. They want it first before selling.

If we offer enough they are going to sell a player who wants out regardless of if they find a replacement this window or not.

Tbf if the deal was agreed more than 24 hrs before the window shut, this could have been avoided.

But that’s being harsh on arsenal. Think he will go Chelsea in the end.

He meaning Giroud btw lol

2 Likes

Dortmund should just play their wonderkid Alexander Isak more, he’s the ideal replacement.

2 Likes

This is what happens when you haggle endlessly and try to do you business late in the window

If we had given Dortmund 60m at the start of the window we would have Aubameyang already playing for us and Dortmund would have had loads of time to get a replacement.

2 Likes

Correct but as usual some fans will go looking fo Blame everyone else bar Arsenal.

Impossible! They can’t replace their main striker with no one FFS!