Phones Thread

It reduced the brightness and keeps some notifications off. Nothing that bothers me.

Mine is similar but it’s bearable with fast charging, which is a life changer. I don’t know how I managed without it.

Because my fast charging cables stopped working recently ffs and it took 8 hours to charge my phone fully. Disaster.

1 Like

Yeah you can live with most of it but I’m just saying they should be honest :slight_smile:

There’s definitely something wrong with the device/battery.

It will last a good 9-10 hours between 100% to 40%. Then just goes from 40%-0% in literally 10 mins and switches off.

After reading up on it some people say software issue and some say battery needs replacing. Either way seems like hassle.

3 Likes

I had the same issue for months, mine would get to 25% and just instantly die, it actually got worse if I put battery saver on and turned my 3g off which made no sense.

Basically found no cost effective cure so I got the samsung s10e haha :wink: Hey again btw.

8 Likes

Welcome back dude

1 Like

Hey! Welcome back dude!

1 Like

Guy with the best username on the forum is back

2 Likes

Welcome back brother.

This season is probably going to be hilarious, I need somewhere to laugh about it, still maintaining bloody Xhaka Mustafi and Ozil as our leadership core going into this season.

Can’t wait for the banter hahahah.

1 Like

Got my new phone from Tomtop and it has a 48mp camera and latest Android system all for £156. Sim free

1 Like

Of all the post you lurked and read, a dying battery discussion compelled you to sign back.

3 Likes

Dude this issue made me so mad before Christmas, I just had to share my feelings. Dont judge me.

2 Likes

Als het goed is heb je voor Apple iets van een BatteryLife app die je kunt downloaden. Kun je gelijk de status checken van je accu.

1 Like

Ik ga meteen checken! Dank! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

This reminds me of when those annoying Dutch bastards were all like:

Zween je mein iPhone5s zaba Tapatalk.

After every post. What a terrible time to be alive that was.

9 Likes

I loved when someone would go on a rant and that shit popped up below. It was like this racist meltdown had been brought to you by the Sony Xperia on 3g.

2 Likes

Worst thing to ever exist.

Dit bericht is geplaatst vanaf mijn iPhone 8, met Tapatalk.

5 Likes

Discourse is actually like a far far better version of Tapatalk.

That looks more German than Dutch though :joy:.