Phones Thread

It is probably a step to inform users of any phishing websites.
They hide the URL info after second endpoint as well. the junk at the end of the URL used to cover up the main domain previously and one could easily hide say amazon2.com and simulate an amazon page.

1 Like

You can?!

I’ve had it for ages and have only just got used to it. It never even occurred to me that I could change it.

Took me a few hours of trialling it to realise I hated it so I googled how to move it back to the top and did it.

Absolutely hated it lol, thought it was a stupid idea

1 Like

It would take about 4 minutes of user research to determine that the good outweighs the bad here.

I’ve only ever seen a screenshot of it and I’m traumatised.

It looks better when its hidden

I think I like it better than the old way now :rofl:

It most likely goes away as you scroll down.

Ah Calum with the receipts

I haven’t seen an address bar when scroling in years :sunglasses:

Article linked in tweet

1 Like

They sort of do this already with the whole monthly fee, credit to buy a phone deal. This is worse of course.

I would rather go back to using a Nokia brick phone.

Er, bit late for that now lads :joy::joy:

Nah huge market for it still in Asia.

2 Likes

I’ve got a pop socket on the back of my phone now. Absolute game changer :joy:

iOS16 seems a big change :joy:

Does anyone actually use iMessage? Only messages I get via that app are from O2 and my doctor’s surgery :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this interesting information!

Bought an S21 FE.

So far, so good!

1 Like

What’s the difference between this and the regular S21 aside from screen size? Everything else the same?

1 Like

I think it’s just a marginally bigger screen size but the battery life is incredible on the FE tbf. A dude like me could spend 2 days on the phone ahead of a full recharge.

This looks class tbf.

HELP NEEDED !
Could one of you decent folk on here help
Me please ?
I’ve an Apple iPhone and I’ll be fucked if I can use it.
I’ve tried an android and it was way toooo technical for me .
I can get my head around some of the stuff on my iPhone but it’s stopping me from saving an image when using Google .
Before I could press on the image and it would say ‘save image’ now when I try to save the image it asks two questions which are irrelevant .
Could someone help me please ?
If possible could you try and keep it simple :blush:
Thank you all