PES 2021

Ahh now I’m in a predicament. I have a great Norwich ML going but I think I fucked up by putting the transfers on High (many clubs have changed players in a short time).

Might start one as Arsenal and stick it on Legend AI…see if can not get sacked lol.

1 Like

Haha I did the same but with Barca. First time I’m starting at a top club. But with limited resources. Want to get rid of the old players and develop young players at top level.

1 Like

@Bl1nk @Midfield_Maestro @Calum i can get this game for £25, but it says season update, do I need to own PES 2020 for that? or is it a full game (pes 2020 engine, setup, graphics etc) that i can download independently? I prefer this season’s kits for a lot of teams…

It’s an independant game so dont worry about owning pes2020. It’s been fully updated in terms of data, player faces, kits etc. Only slight changes to gameplay with a few new animations. Defo worth it.

1 Like

Thanks man, does it have a shit load of teams (I know ill need an option file Ive skimmed over some posts in this thread). Or do I get fifa 20 for £16?

No.

Option file above…check Bl1nks posts.

1 Like

Okay, do I pay £5 more for the 4k PS4 Pro, or £20 for the xbox one (regular console not 4k, though my TV does upscale incredibly well) version?

Ah wait, it doesn’t have San Siro!

Milan have EA exclusive rights from this season it was in PES 20 same with Inter

1 Like

might as well get 2020 then, can you (or anyone else) link me to a decent option file/install guide please mate?

@Calum @Midfield_Maestro sorry to keep bothering you guys, just seen this kit is available for milan on myclubs 2020 (is that pes’ Ultimate team?) can it be used on master league?

Yeah that’s the Pes equivalent of FUT. Should be able to. I can use the retro '94 Arsenal kit on my ML.

1 Like

I didn’t bother with an option file. Just played the licensed leagues of France and Italy on my master league.

I’ve bought FIFA 21 for my arsenal save

@Bl1nk @Midfield_Maestro i went for pes 2020 because my mate has that too, can either of you link me to (if you used one) a good option file?

I’ve found one on PES Universe, but I can’t tell if their £5 membership “pes 2021 membership” will allow me access to the pes 2020 files…

Used to get PES Universe ones for free from https://www.pesnewupdate.com/search/label/PES%202020%20Patches?max-results=10

But they’re taken off. PES Universe are definitely the best ones. I’d contact them and ask if £5 gets you the 2020 content. Or maybe they’ll give you discount since it’s all about PES2021 now.

1 Like

Sorry mate I used to use the same as Blink posted above. They only upload the latest ones. Wouldn’t know how to aquire old ones…but I’m sure a bit of Googling will do the trick.

2 Likes

Before stopping playing PES 20 I really wanted to win the UCL with Monaco. I finally done it on my 4th and final season getting revenge on PSG for beating me the previous year. Have to say I really liked my final squad of 2022/23 my favourite 11 throughout all 4 seasons.

3 Likes

Does the finishing in this game infuriate anyone else? I’ve turned manual on to have more control as automatic finishing just fucks you every time. But finesse shooting is so hit and miss.

Yeah can be annoying at times. Especially when you’re in a great position with a quality finisher and he hits it straight at the keeper. But als the long shots in the corners tend to get saved by most AI goalkeepers.

1 Like

This is the shit I’m on about. Ten yards out. Goes wide as hell. And I know about directing the ball with L3 direction, but it seems so erratic

You don’t necessarily need to change shooting to manual.

Sometimes I just hold R1 so the manual arrow appears and shoot. Works a treat without having to be manual all the time.