PES 2021

What?

Your Monaco team is crazy for a second season and a farmer team.

1 Like

You just asked me is there transfer fees? :joy:

You said no, so how does it work

1 Like

Yeah because I just wanted something to tide me over until FIFA 21 I turned the transfer budget up to the max so I could compete with PSG :joy::joy:

Unrealistic as fuck but I wanted some fun and Monaco kits are :fire::fire: haha

1 Like

Ohhh okay got you, I was just curious.

I just recently did a FM game where I bought all my favourite/people we were linked with for free for the first time ever because I wanted to do something different.

I really dislike this regen system PES has though. Getting retired people as youth players. Ew

Hopefully Fifas Career mode is a bit better this year, I spent my 10 hours playing pro clubs and a bit of ultimate team so I never got round in trying it.

1 Like

PES has been good for the European leagues I couldn’t get into doing a premier league one with arsenal as it isn’t as good as FIFA for me I tried it and hated it. :joy: I’m looking forward to doing a proper Arsenal career for the first time since FIFA 19. The last FIFA I bought

2 Likes

It’s not realistic at all, but for some reason it’s what’s kept me interested in ML for years and years. Though they should really add the option to have realistic regens instead of retired player returning. Shouldn’t be too hard to implement, but hey it’s KONAMI.

3 Likes

Yeah I hate it aswell. Very fake haha

1 Like

I absolutely love the regen system. They don’t always come back like for like as they retired so I like the lottery element and having to train them from a 71 ish.

2 Likes

Stopped using the default camera because this game needs too much wider tactical attention tbh.

Blimp is working a lot better although it’s like playing FM while controlling the dots.

1 Like

Oh yes most def. I use Fan View.

Refs are such a joke. How is this not a foul?

1 Like

Same in fifa as well sometimes, collisions I guess are hard to code especially when the AI do it.

What would piss me off more is how your player didn’t get to the ball first and also what the hell is your striker doing. He cheeses it back to the half way line haha.

2 Likes

Four games left. I don’t think I’m winning the league :slightly_frowning_face: My big chance was the home game against them and we only could draw 0-0.

The cunts just won’t drop points. A bad January looks to have cost me. 90+ points and I still aren’t guaranteed of winning the league ffs!!

2 Likes

Farmers ligue :yum:

3 Likes

Narrator: They did!

4 Likes

Got over 100 points in the league this time

PSG got their revenge on me the bastards tho by beating me in the French Cup final and The Champions League Final there two goals in the CL were mistakes by me :sob: absolutely gutted lol

1 Like

I’ve been having a really good BAL career, my first proper one. It has it’s ups and downs gameplay wise. You can enjoy some amazing spells with great footballing moves, but also experience some horrible scripted AI, with shockingly poor mistakes that shouldn’t be in a football game anno 2020. But overall it’s very enjoyable and it’s kept me busy while waiting for the Data Update with updated transfers.

Virtus Entella

Started my career in Serie B at Virtus Entella, which was great for a 17-year old, rated 68. Chose the attacking midfielder position, looking to grow into a modern box-to-box midfielder. My first season was rather decent, racking up a lot of assists, and a few goals. Got Entella promoted against all odds. Left Italy halfway in the second season after I hit my ceiling at Entella. I joined PSV

PSV :trophy: :trophy:

Joined PSV in the January window, they were out of the title race but still in the Europa League. Got to the semi-finals before getting knocked out by Marseille. Finished 3rd in the league and ended without a trophy. The second season, however, was much better! Won the league after a great campaign, added the Dutch Cup too. And I made it to the Europa League final. That game still haunts me: 0-0, going into ET. Then, in the 119th minute, a fit Morata just runs through my fatigued backline and has an easy finish. 1-0 defeat in ET. Still a very decent campaign with two trophies.

I was getting ready for another campaign at PSV, when Mikel Arteta approached me to join Arsenal. How could I say no?

Arsenal :trophy: :trophy:

Their squad was bloated, still had a lot of the current players, but they added some really odd ones to it. Had 5 or 6 players competing for the same position; up front: Lacazette, Aubameyang, Vardy, Dzeko and Martinelli. Lol. All of them 33+ except Martinelli. Didn’t matter much to me as I’m a CAM and only had Ozil to worry about. But he never played (realistic lol) and I always did.

Defensively, Arsenal were still a mess. They didn’t add any quality in that department, still playing: Chambers, Mustafi & Holding. All 78 or lower. Thank fuck 84-rated Tierney and 86-rated Leno were part of that defence as well. Meant it wasn’t horrible. Finished the first season in 3rd place and won the FA Cup, Europa League was meh.

Second season Arsenal were all over the place. Had a really disappointing league campaign. Finished 5th, level on points with Spurs but with 10 losses, too much. But, thank fuck for the Champions League. I won it!! Crazy tournament. Had to beat Juventus, Barcelona and Bayern Munich to get my hands on that trophy.

The summer, heading into season 3, there were loads of rumours about clubs bidding for me. However Arsenal rewarded me with a new bumper contract :moneybag: and the captain’s armband :slight_smile: How could I say no? And that’s where I am now. Getting ready for my 6th season of BAL. Thinking of doing one more season, hopefully winning the Premier League.

Some images

Current ability and overall record

Development sheet

Career stats per club

Current Arsenal side, usually Martinelli plays up top, who’s awesome btw

2 Likes

Why are Arsenal always a mess on ML after a couple of seasons haha. Holding and Mustafi :weary:

Nice save btw!

1 Like

Data update with updated transfer dropped!

Time to get that Master League up and running.

2 Likes