PES 2021

Wonder why they have gone for the larger files only.

I’m sure a smaller file version will be made eventually.

Here’s the latest OF from PES Universe with a mix of 2048 and 1024, whichever you prefer:
Updated link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0zmqwuzl6kaxnub/file
Password: PESV1UNI

Mix of lower res kits so should all fit now

@Bl1nk @Hass Enjoy

Tutorial for the above OF:

2 Likes

doesn’t really look much like bergkamp

1 Like

Been playing Become a Legend as well @Midfield_Maestro. Good mode to start PES with.

Started off in Serie B at Virtus Entella. Slow start but now climbing the table into promotion places. Lots of fun this. Gameplay defo feels different. Player a lot more responsive and skill moves seem more efficient.

1 Like

PES AI :xhaka: @Electrifying @Midfield_Maestro

https://streamable.com/mdcs67

2 Likes

Loooool

That is horrific lol. The AI did the funniest OG against me. Basically their defender dribbled back to their keeper who then pounced at their feet, the ball richoted up into the defenders face at 100mph and went flying into the top bins.

What AI level is that on mate?

1 Like

Become a Legend, Top Player.

1 Like

Ah I find anything below Superstar level and the AI just go retarded tbh.

I did BAL on SuperStar but got bored after half a season.

I’ve started a ML with Norwich City instead now. Half a season done top of the league tied with Bournemouth on superstar. Gonna put it on Legend when I get promoted.

Deserve it for having a plant cutting off a corner of the screen. What kind of heathen is able to play video games with that shit going on? Horrendous human being. Expected so much more from you Arthur :laca:

5 Likes

Didn’t notice that. Now I am triggered to fuck.

1 Like

Ffs :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tried it a few times on 2020 but it’s so damn hard. Everytime I missed a chance on manual I was thinking: that’d probably gone in if it was on assisted

I’m still on PES 2020. Started a new master league with Monaco and turned the transfer budget up to very high to have some fun. Only done about 3 games but really enjoying it.

Monaco’s away top last season was absolute fire aswell fucking hell! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Man PES really is a bastard for team chemistry.

It took until my second season in Milan for it to start going and it looks like its gonna be the same here. I have a very good team with chemistry of 75 and its absolutely fucking me :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Second season with Monaco. February 2021 and we have a motherfucking title race!

I was top from the first game till January where I had a loss and two draws and PSG overtook me finally.

My team:

1 Like

Halfway through my 2nd season with Norwich. Won the Championship now sitting mid table in the Prem.

Tried be as astute as possible with low funds. Nketiah has been my best purchase. Somehow got Tierney for half price too.
Got great youth in second season with Lavezzi, Tevez, Baines and Nene.

Just about to play Arsenal…check the amount of defenders they have LOL. They have butchered their team too wtf.

1 Like

Nice. Looks a good Prem team already. Arsenal are a complete mess lol

Is there no transfer fees in PES?

No how do you expect do buy players haha