PES 2021

2 questions

1. They sorted the refs?
  2. They sorted the through balls?

Since the new consoles are coming out, not going to buy PES or Fifa before that.

1 Like

Doubt it mate but Iā€™ll check

1 Like

You guys donā€™t play online,right ? because the 2020 was without a doubt the worst game iā€™ve ever played, not touching this kit update with a ten foot pole.

1 Like

Havenā€™t played online since the first week of 2020 release. I have no PS plus so canā€™t test what itā€™s like on 2021.

Just playing it for master league and local matches with friends.

You can just apply the Live Update again after doing the option file.

This is the key question that must be answered imo

Yep to both. Refs allow some crunchers now

1 Like

Worth it :bergkamp:

2 Likes

I started a ā€˜Become a Legendā€™ mode. I picked the Dutch league and it threw me into Sparta Rotterdam. Was hoping one of the better teams but hey ho, need to build myself up. Itā€™s not too bad at all apart from my team play long ball, so as a CAM I literally have to beg for ball before they lauch it over my head.

1 Like

Short review on actual gameplay changes. Seems a lot more responsive and this dude says the refs are fixed as well: @Electrifying

1 Like

@Midfield_Maestro @Hass here we go lads

1 Like

Wait is this a new one thatā€™s come out today? I literally downloaded and imported the first one they put out yesterday night lol

Same here. Rather wait even if itā€™s the same game quality.

1 Like

Itā€™s the same one but PES Universe costs money, no? This site posts it for free

@Bl1nk legend x

I started this master league with Milan back in May because it was the only decent licensed league and Iā€™ve really enjoyed it. Iā€™ve not played it regularly as Iā€™ve only just finished playing 21/22.

First season was horrendous think I came 8th :joy:

Second season was 3rd and Coppa Italia runners up.

Third season I finally won the league!

and went one better than last season and won the Copa Italia against Juve none the less haha.

Great way to finish off with the double as I wonā€™t be doing another season with FIFA 21 out in a few weeks.

4 Likes

*V1 is full 2048 so youā€™re gonna have to choose some things to not import as you wonā€™t have all the space

@Midfield_Maestro did you install it yet? No idea which things I shouldnā€™t import. I want everything haha.

Edit: nvm sorted it

Nope not yet!

Ahh mate this was annoying I decided to go for all the competition branding and for teams I chose Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga and the Championship. It is annoying not having more space for images.