PES 2021

Haha yeah. If Recoba was on the game these days, you’d definitely have to enable ‘counter target’ on him lol

1 Like

Damn, no french Farmer’s Ligue 1 player on the cover?

4 Likes

Finding it hard to get excited about a skin update.

I’m really hoping they do make some gameplay tweaks, even if minor.

1 Like

Doubt it mate. Looks like we’ll have to sit this one out and wait a year. Can’t see myself reverting back to FIFA so will have to make do with non-football games until mid 2021 :cry:

I’m just getting FIFA this year.

I’ve really enjoyed my Master League with Milan but looking forward to doing a proper one with Arsenal as I prefer career mode for Arsenal as it has all the stadiums, licenses and tv presentations haha

After the shitshow that is pes 2020, I won’t be buying a footy game anytime soon, they can update their fuckin kits as long as they want.

I still play ML quite often as it has incredible longevity. I think I’m on my 24th formation at the moment haha.
Also I never realised till now how player’s Playing Styles majorly affect their play on the pitch. It’s a game changer to how you want them to play.

1 Like

Saka better be good this time. I had to edit his and give him the pinpoint crossing trait. Made him play realistic as fuck.

Tierney was criminally underrated on the last one too and never got an upgrade.

Just downloaded it. Gonna have a few matches and be late for work tomorrow :hugs:

Ran the download overnight. Looking forward to jumping on soon but need to download the new option file if there is one.

You guys really paying 30 bucks for an updated PES20? Not sure it’s worth it, but do let me know haha.

Apparently a lot of rosters aren’t up to date yet during launch either :facepalm: will be done with updates.

2 Likes

£25 is minor for a game I’ll probably buy once a year anyway. No way do I want to play with the old squads and just PES 2020. It’s either this or no more PES for me.

I played an online game and I thought it looked a touch different.

No Ceballos or Gabriel in the latest squad update yet. Willian is there.

Loving the default 5-2-3 as it’s saving me some time setting up a game plan.

1 Like

Firstly it is its own game, not just a patch for PES2020 which I thought it was going to be. I got the ‘Arsenal Edition’ for £23.99 (click the link in the pes2020 home screen).

I played two offline games vs United. The gameplay has definitely been tweaked which I’m happy about as I wasn’t expecting it. More animations, seems a tad slower as well. Some new first touches and noticed new GK animations as well. Graphics have had a touch up.

I think I read the transfers are up to date from 1st September. The next update for transfers is 22nd October after the window ends. However I am sure there are option files that will be made that will update them for you.

@Bl1nk haven’t played enough yet to justify but so far it seems worth it.

1 Like

Sounds promising!

Keep an eye on PES Universe, they usually drop an OF in the first week.

Shite. Tierney at 80 lol. Guy is 85.

• 1024/2048 Kits
  • Updated kits 2020/21
  • Fully Licensed Premier League
  • Fully Licensed Serie A
  • Fully Licensed LaLiga Santander

The first PESUniverse one is even less up to date than the games own live update atm. Any idea when they schedule live updates? Thinking of just manually doing transfers and squad numbers for the PL and major European teams until then.

Bought the update.

Played 2020 a LOT. Really really good game. Thought buying the update is a nice way to show my support.

Hope PES2022 will be insane. In the meantime I can handle another year of PES20.5. Need an option file soon though!

1 Like