Pablo Marí

Ahh OK, that’s how I read it at first, but then thought that maybe it was referencing a joke or meme that I perhaps wasn’t aware of.

Nothing from Ornstein yet

5 Likes

Most likely just came by for a stadium tour.
Nothing to look at here

2 Likes

Hmm, that looks pretty legit lol.

I know what to do

9 Likes

Edu is quite handsome isn’t he?

1 Like

Wtf?!

LOL

If that’s real that’ll be the best transfer leak ever haha

2 Likes

I think you’re a bit naive there brother. This could very well be a scratch my back and I’ll maybe scratch your’s signing.

He doesn’t play games, I already love him.

4 Likes

It actually feels like they’ve messaged Watts to be at the fucking airport… Surely this can’t be a coincedence.

2 Likes

Sure that exists and goes on all over football, and could very well be happening with this deal but there no way Edu would bring someone in who he knowingly doesn’t posses the ability contribute to this club.

Raul’s contacts approach concerns the negotiation of the deal, not evaluation of a player’s talent which is Edu’s responsibility

8 Likes

Not our club, we fucking make our fans wait 5 months to get out a shit signing video because we think that’s how people actually enjoy the hype from transfers.

Going to give credit to the journo here, but I do appreciate the club actually getting a vital transfer done swiftly without any drama.

6 Likes

Kinda miss the excitement pre twitter era. Nowadays we know what time a player took a shit and what sauce he ordered with his fries.

It’s all the misinformation that really makes transfer windows tedious.

2 Likes

This is why I always get triggered. Because you know people are posting BS. There only 3 or 4 feeds worth it to actually follow. Rest is bullshit.

2 Likes

But this approach also often, not always (this case could very well be different), implies that because of the contact the due dilligence is not always done thoroughly. Because Sanllehi trust the words of Agent X his research too said player might be less. That is why this approach sucks imo. It’s build on trust between parties.

1 Like

Fair, I would assume Edu already has some knowledge of the player as the Brazilian market is his expertise. Surely he’d voice approval or dissatisfaction if he wasn’t of the level required to contribute?

Based on the sample we have so far Raul’s contacts approach to negotiations seems to broadly successful tbh

Loan with an option to buy is a pretty sweet deal. Means we don’t commit too much, but there is an upside.

Wrapped up out of nowhere and pretty quickly as well, with zero circus.

I know fuck all about the player but the way the deal has been done gives a good impression imo

5 Likes

I didn’t know who he even was until about half 10 last night :joy::joy: I love signings like this. No fucking saga’s like Tierney and Saliba

8 Likes