Layvin Kurzawa

Lol, I don’t stan Ornstein. I don’t think I’ve ever read an actual article he’s written, haven’t listened to any podcasts he’s been on, don’t have a twitter account so don’t follow him. He’s just the confirmation guy who I see people post on OA, which I can get on board with in celebrating and posting memes about.

My question was simply about whether you were giving Arsenic undue credit, it wasn’t me white knighting for Ornstein :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry M8 it was just bait for @Calum

6 Likes

No apologies necessary haha, two bites for the price of one eh :grin:

2 Likes

But then you realise you missed out on nothing in the end.:smirk:

Tbh, I don’t think in a years time I’ll renew it out of my own pocket. Was short on ideas for Xmas and I often like asking for things that I’d never buy myself.

Its a good outlet and does have some very high quality articles, but I think it’s become clear that I don’t really read enough for it to be truly worth it.

1 Like

Plus Ornstein never did such top notch journalism the lazy fraud that he was

Fucking hell Athletic vs Non-Athletic is going to be the next OA civil war after WoB vs AKB and RvP was/wasn’t forced out.

7 Likes

I’ll just keep switching sides purely based on the best opportunity for banter :joy:

1 Like

If you find yourself paying for sports journalism you’ve already lost.

4 Likes

You pay for everything else tho why should sports journalism be different?

1 Like

Because social media and the internet is completely littered with it. If I could get my diesel for free you wouldn’t see me going down to the petrol garage to fill up.

What if the petrol station had exclusive pumps and the petrol version of Ornstein?

1 Like

Then I’d be thankful I drive a diesel because I hate his face.

7 Likes

Dont forget Fabregas a legend vs not a legend.

1 Like

This whole thing was just Wow. One of the more funnier ones at the time: Giroud was meant as his back up for the next season and not his replacement :eyes:.

2 Likes
15 Likes

+1 for Arteta

3 Likes

Godteta

3 Likes

As much as I’m not convinced with Arteta, I admire him for this.

The board have chosen him and if they don’t back him in the transfer market and let him get the players he wants then they are fully responsible when it goes wrong.

The rest of this season he should do the best he can, with what little he has, and then tell the board what players he wants.
It’s then it’s up to them to sort it out and get the business done early in the next window so he can turn this mess around.

2 Likes

Give him a 20 year contract.

2 Likes