Pablo Marí

Worst thing about signing guys straight from South America into the Prem is the transition of not only football but life too.
Good thing about him is that he’s Spanish and has been at Man City before. I assume his English are good too.

1 Like

Orny retweeted this. Poor guy getting pelters in the replies :smile:

2 Likes

Haha yeah people are savaging him lol

Pretty funny

2 Likes

Interesting read. Hope he smashes it with us

1 Like

He isn’t Mustafi, that’s good enough for me atm

El producto español is just superior by nature, nothing to do about it, as I always tell my gf

Is that why you get so shy about posting pictures of yourself?

2 Likes

I’m not really shy about posting pictures of myself, lol, posted them plenty. I am paranoid of leaving them up yeah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

God bless these saddos that voluntarily hang out at Heathrow just so that the rest of us can get transfer confirmation 24 hours before it’s official :+1:

Also far too handsome to be playing football surely. No one tell him you get booked for taking your shirt off over here :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I’d rather had a saga for weeks if that would be for a top player (to be). This one has all kind of red flags.

1 Like

Hopefully he’s actually a good footballer so you and @Phoebica can fawn over someone sexy with actual quality on the pitch. :wink:

1 Like

Loan with option to buy. Wonder if he will ever see the pitch.

1 Like

Please let this deal happen

When I find myself in times of trouble
Pablo Mari comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

11 Likes

OH YESSSS DAVE

1 Like

That’s bad even for you.

3 Likes

We’re back, Abou, my man

We’re f***in’ back :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You can always Help! when it comes to me rejigging Beatles songs, if you like :blush:

1 Like

Mertesacker without all the goods but with all the bads. Awful signing.

With a little help from my friends. We will get you a ticket to ride on a yellow Submarine back In the USSR.

1 Like