Pablo Marí

Is DialSquare in the group chat or something?

1 Like

Another worrying sign; when those players went to China at a young / prime age we knew they were going to make boatloads of money at least. Which European player nearing his prime years is going to a Brazilian club if he is good enough to play here? I don’t think he went to Brazil as a romantic of football either.

It’s great when all your Beatles puns come together in one sentence.

1 Like

Tracking flights, leaking WhatsApp chats - Arsenal twitter is something else :joy:

2 Likes

This is a gamble, but if wages are low it could be one worth taking.

1 Like

I’d take a good enough for now signing. Not making or breaking the bank here. Fresh face needed to freshen up the squad. Arteta first deal is important as well.

1 Like

Yeah i’m sorry to say that Arsenic > Orny now :arteta:

@sevchenko what u think

1 Like

What’s all that foreign shite in the whatsapp messages? Is he ordering a kebab?

2 Likes

because it was wrong. once again. Just as he was wrong when he said there was a problem in the management of the Flamengo.
clubs can make the proposal they want, but the Flamengo is not obliged to accept them
Here is the president and believe me the time for more negotiations has passed

1 Like

5m for a loan of a random Spanish CB? Jaysus.

They only just signed him 6 months ago and apparently he’s integral to the way they play so it makes sense.

It’s communicated as being a loan. But this could be a wink-wink loan where it’s actually a permanent transfer, but constructed in such a way to cope with certain rules etc.

2 Likes

Which rules?

No idea. Especially Italian clubs have been using these type of constructions for years tho.

It’s definitely an accounting thing for most clubs that do loans with obligations to buy. It’s basically a club saying they can’t put his fee on the books now, but they’ll take him for 20m which they can amortise over a few years.

Looking at his highlights I think there’s a chance this guy is a starter. 6’5, athletic, great in the air, front footed. Arteta has seen him in training, City bought him because he was a big talent, hopefully he’s the defensive equivilent of Salah/KDB

1 Like

FFP

Was he though? City bought him when he was 23(?) years old. Loaned him out directly to Girona, NAC Breda and Deportivo La Coruna for the duration of the time he was under contract at City. Doubtful Arteta saw him many times Arteta in training. Nothing in his whole career justifies any sort of hope too have. Usually the bigger talents are also youth international etc; nothing of it all with this guy.

Cheer up

1 Like

Please, explain more about how this helps us with that.