Our Upcoming Fixtures

Minor thread title change to reflect the ongoing way we use it :blush:

5 Likes

We’re favs to win the next 4 against teams we’re better than and 3 of them being on our home deck.

Praying we do the do the business and head to OT 5/5.

2 Likes

All I see are Ws.

5 Likes

We should be aiming for the title. This team is good. I can score. It can win. 24/24 going into the NLD isn’t impossible. We need to get this mentality into the players from the start.

3 Likes

Indeed. Even you can score in this team. :grin:

Personally, I think we have the invincibles mark II on our hands

OT in less than a month’s time. I’m salivating :wenger2:

1 Like

I think I’ve seen this film before and I didn’t like the ending

2 Likes

We really should be in a great position heading into that spurs game in early October.

Other than Chelsea away, which will be another big test, we’ve got the sides currently sitting 14, 17, 18, and 20 in the table before the break. Three of those are away but we’ve been pretty good so far this year in away matches against weaker sides.

Managing the squad with midweek matches every week will be challenging but we have a massive opportunity to go into the World Cup break in really good shape.

5 Likes

The Man City game getting postponed really favoured us

10 Likes

Leeds (A)
Southampton (A)
N Forest (H)
Chelsea (A)
Wolves (A)

4 away games out of remaining 5 games before WC :sweat_smile:

15/15 :arteta2:

2 Likes

God save the queen :uk:

2 Likes

she was a gooner after all

Yeah 4 of the 5 being away is annoying, but honestly we should be winning 4 of the 5 if our form remains at this level.

3 Likes

Hopefully we continue the good run

1 Like

We need a minimum of 7 points as it stands to go into the World Cup break top of the league.

Will we manage it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Maybe this needs a little tweaking. I’m thinking of voting no because I think we’ll get 9 out of 9

He said minimum though so you should vote yes

The real problem is whether 7/9 would keep us top.

I only done both of our games as everyone else is irrelevant and City go top on GD. We would need them to drop points at Leicester on Saturday if we got 7 points.

1 Like