Our Upcoming Fixtures

That weekend is a scheduled winter break. But given there are already several PL matches that have been postponed there will more than likely be some games that weekend now

3 Likes

Could have played some postponed games tonight (I suppose the 10 day isolation wouldn’t have allowed it)

We have 2 games in February btw. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do we have two weeks off because we lost in the third round of the FA Cup? :rofl:

1 Like

Then an International break in March lol

Yeah not a lot of action for us in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

It’s not really ideal tbh. Knowing how lethargic we can be at times this could be a negative for us. Reckon the club schedules some friendlies inbetween.

life in the outofeverycup lane :bellcry:

5 Likes

They might chuck the NLD in there somewhere.

2 Likes

Great news. Less reasons for me to get upset.

1 Like

Better not get to the point of match fitness being brought up as an excuse if things don’t go well. Hope we can get maximum points from those fixtures, or at least 10 out of 12 points.

15/15 and top of the league after 5 games. I say YES.

3 Likes

We’re three points ahead so if we win the next eight games, then all the others after to the end of the season, the PL title is ours. :grinning:

Feels amazing to be top of the league. Keep this winstreak up and we are gonna win the whole ting.

Lol.

How far we’ve come

I’m worried about how optimistic I feel about this season. I even had that stupid moment you get after winning the first game where you think if the cards fall right a title challenge isn’t out of the question :joy:

3 Likes

Crystal palace away under Vieira is a very tough game we did really well to get the result we did

Lol!!!

Luiz in midfield? :pires2:

Did we ever use him there?