Other Teams' Kits

I’m sure I’ve said this 4x already but I really liked the simplicity of the current women’s kit. Wish we’d just use that tbh.

I don’t care what we’re wearing when we win the World Cup to be honest

German one is really nice.

Here’s the Arsenal inspired shirt

1 Like

Doesn’t quite work with that cannon badge for me.

1 Like

This kit below looks good but it’s not quite Arsenal. A couple of wheels to prop up the cannon would do the trick

1 Like

Yeah looked at a few other clubs united and Liverpool badges work well on their ones.

1 Like

The new Scotland away top is pretty basic but still a better England home top than that lol

3 Likes

Clean look that.

Southgate getting the sack then? No chance of winning the WC with him in charge…

Nike have shit the bed with most of their WC kits because of those awful templates.

You know it’s bad when players from the team are clowning the kit on social media.

1 Like

France looks smart as fuck.

Best nike one imo

I can’t see him sacked unless we capitulate. Even then I think it’ll be Southgate who releases the statement that he is stepping down as boss.

I agree, but I cannot see England winning anything with him in charge.

1 Like

You think he is too cautious?

We were a penalty kick away from winning the Euros, so we very nearly did see England winning something under him.

Tactically inept.

Anything England achieve will be in spite of Southgate, not because of him.

1 Like

This is pretty cool even if it’s just a novelty.

2 Likes

The home one is kinda cool up to the point where they’ve gone mental across the chest and othe shoulders.

Why do they only make Nigeria kits interesting? I wonder if other associations are scared of anything so bold.

I guess if you are an England or Germany kind of team you have to consider the pictures of you lifting the world cup in it will last forever so you probably want something a bit more timeless.

1 Like