Other Teams' Kits

They had a Nike one in I think 13-14 which is one of my favourite shirts ever. I’d never buy/wear it but can admire how nice it is:

Also they had a yellow one which is an even better version of your Nike yellow away one:

3 Likes

I even liked their Nike blue shirt with the star decal. I think they wore it for CL matches the year Barcelona vaporized them in the final.

2 Likes

This one? Luscious

2 Likes

1 Like

Ah that yellow one gives me multiple orgasms

1 Like

:laca2:

1 Like

:pepe1:

What is with the emojis?! My past partners haven’t given me orgasms. So I get my joy from football and kits. And yellow kits turn me on.

5 Likes

I guess I didn’t expect that reaction.

Now if you had said Pirlo in the kit turned you on, I wouldn’t have given it a second thought because let’s facd it…he is a very handsome man.

Regardless of my dislike for the man, I just don’t see it? Have you seen marchisio?

I watched us play Ireland at craven cottage and waited afterwards for the team bus, all these beautiful girls just screaming Claudio! Claudio!

1 Like

No doubt no doubt, but Claudio wasn’t featured in that Nike promo posted above which is what I was basing it on.

Can’t stand Juventus but Claduio did come across as a decent guy in the documentary they did.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve always like marchisio. Not absolutely world class but a total warrior, same mentality as de Rossi, if not as tactically gifted. A shit vieira, if you will.

I don’t hate the idea, but the grey isn’t grey enough.

2 Likes

It’s dark beige, yeah. Best grey kit I’ve ever seen was Bayern’s away kit, possibly worn in ‘99 final.

1 Like

It’s also a weird color scheme for Valencia. They have that really awesome orange to work with and I definitely don’t associate a drab grey with the city.

That could be cool for a Seattle. Minnesota uses grey as their dominant color but it makes sense since they have all that lake effect snow.

1 Like

Adidas are knocking it out of the park recently. I don’t often buy non-Arsenal shirts but this beauty is on order.

2 Likes

@Joshua our time now bro. Go to the Ajax shop sold out at Adidas and every where else!

2 Likes

@BizzySignal I caved and ordered one on an installment plan :facepalm:

1 Like

:joy::rofl: the site was in Dutch couldn’t work out the fuck it was saying, ended up adding a champions league (founders edition badge) as well. Ah well least we managed to bag one before they sold out, honestly thought you was sleeping bro, didn’t have your size either otherwise I would just got two! Jersey looking fucking sexy Ngl

6:30 wake up call from Maddie :facepalm: Demanded waffles and Peppa Pig.

1 Like