Other Teams' Kits

Wow the complete opposite for me, the sponsor gets lost in all the noise on most of them, especially on the Borussia and Man City ones all I’m reading are their names.

1 Like

They just look like really naff training tops.

IKEA FC

:face_vomiting:

9 Likes

Big swing and a miss.

They’re trying so hard to capitalize on the 90s revival but the pattern looks deliberately asymmetrical which makes me angry.

2 Likes

There really isn’t anything likeable about that top, design looks like it was done by someone blind, they’ve some how managed to make colours that go together well clash and then to top it all off is that inexplicably ugly shirt sponsor, wtf is up with that 4xe font and colour?

I can’t believe there are people who are going to pay £60 or more for that jersey.

1 Like

That’s the worst kit I’ve ever seen, absolutely horrific

2 Likes

Didn’t know Juve were this broke, can only afford Adidas entry level kits.

Juventus used to have elite kits. I even bought the 2013-14 away I believe. Since they switched the addidas the kits have been horrendous.

In fact speaking more broadly kits this season seek to be poor across the board

I quite like all the colours on that kit, nice shade of blue, the badge on the white, but it’s a really terrible execution.

Also hate how sponsors are taking the piss now. Jeep was relatively clean and classy, why do you need this shitty slogan too? Same with our fly better crap.

There are some really nice ones out there. I think what Philadelphia did with their electric blue shirt is interesting, the Besiktas grey shirt is nice too. I love the Boca Juniors shirt but wish Qatar didn’t sponsor them. The ManU away shirt is great but the sponsor kills it.

Obviously our away and third kits are amazing.

I actually quite like it. Looking at the reaction to it, maybe I’m just weird.

Yes

2 Likes

So awful, why not just copy paste (as close as you can anyway) one of the Blue & Yellow of the 90’s instead of this monstrosity.

3 Likes

looks like a cheap city t shirt you can buy from jjb sports

1 Like

Fiorentina’s home kit is pretty much always :fire: but I do feel Kappa were lacking imagination when they designed the second and third kits

4 Likes

Tidy kits, what’s with the crest?

Retro crest!

1 Like

Just looked it up :grinning:

7 Likes

The badge is on the back of the shirt. So if they’re willing to take a yellow card they can still kiss it :sweat_smile:

1 Like