Other Teams' Kits

Adidas really do Ajax good with these kits.

1 Like

@BizzySignal With the purchase of this Ajax kit I’m aware that I am dangerously close to entering Ras Trent meme territory. :santi:

2 Likes

Thoughts @Joshua

PSG Champions League warm up top

Fucking minesweeper kit!

No thanks

4 Likes

Great game.

Windows xp memories

Cryptic

2 Likes

Diabolical.

3 Likes

Is a kitchen missing some wall tiles?

2 Likes

I don’t think we should be validating commercially released “Champions League warm up kits” by posting them in this thread as if they’re actual kits.

My first thought looking at it was that looks like a training top and not a kit.

3 Likes

Hey @Bl1nk @SDGooner and the other Dutch bros what’s going on with my top bros?

Edit: Anyhow they try and send me a top with Gravenberch, I’ll be fuming.

4 Likes

Oh no! Did they oversell beyond their inventory?

Adidas did that with the bruised banana reissue and canceled a bunch of orders out of the blue.

1 Like

No idea, I think it might be a delay because they give a link and says something about track and trace.

Edit: others saying they get an English email as well but I’ve only got a Dutch one!

Delay sounds plausible. Fanatics and KitBag were selling them as “special event items” that shipped late.

1 Like

It’s delayed, due to popular demand. Soon as they have a delivery date they will let you know

3 Likes

Basically, no need to worry about a thing Bizzy, every little thing is gonna be alright.

5 Likes

This shirt is hugely popular right now. Seems like everyone is buying it. As @Bl1nk says delivery is delayed and you’ll receive a link/track and trace code when they will send it your way.

2 Likes

My Ajax top is from their club shop and hasn’t been dispatched yet. Relax.

Not new, but Venezia’s three kits are probably my favourite set. Most clubs don’t usually have three really good ones.

3 Likes

Shame they’ll go straight back down.

There’s a rumored fourth kit coming later this year. That black jersey with the gold is just :fire:.

Yeah those are incredible