Other Clubs' Transfers

£60m for Kalvin Phillips lmao?

8 Likes

Maybe worth half that and I’m pushing it.

5 Likes

I guess they’re coming to terms with Douglas Luiz leaving, lol.

Hate how expensive every player is these days

1 Like

Yet somehow there are players who should be worth quite a lot going for relatively low fees.
Fucking weird market.

The Son show.

Fuck West Ham, waste of my life this game
Whoops wrong thread train

Look at the state of Zouma.

Wrong thread my man?

Yes, lol.

iNfLatIoN

Raphina Aubameyang ???

Pretty decent front 3 that

They already have the third at the club already. Ferran Torres.

3 Likes

Traore the back up presumably

See I knew I forgot someone. That’s why I used the question marks haha

1 Like

Also Depay and when Fati gets back from his injury problems he’s probably going to walk back into the team.

Auba
Torres
Fati
Raphina
Depay
Traore

Not a bad front 6 to rotate between

2 Likes

Still reads a little meh for a team like Barcelona. They’re flying high right not but I’m not sure it will last.

2 Likes

Not out of this world but they are rebuilding, adding someone like Raphina would be a quality addition and Dembele is playing consistently (even if only to get the bag)

Looking at their midfield options with Kessie probably to sign too they are building a quality young side, if they hit with some CB’s too then they’ll be some team in a few seasons.

Raphina certainly a better fit for them than Traore but the rebuild looks nothing special to me. I’d love to see what kind of wages all these players are on too, we already know what Auba was making here.

It just doesn’t scream long term sustainable to me tbh, young yes, but not financially astute which we know is their biggest problem.

Kessie is a nice player too but not someone that screams Barca quality to me. Though that’s kind of my point, Barca quality just ain’t what it used to be.

If you’re holding the standard of Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets and Messi etc then anyone is probably coming up short but when you have talents like Pedri, Gavi, Fati to add to their mix then you’re potentially on to something special.

They way they bossed Real shouldn’t be overlooked, it was champagne football.