Other Clubs' Transfers

I’m personally glad the weirdo has left the forum

1 Like

Should have happened years ago.

He’ll probably have a stroke if we get 4th

2 Likes

I’ll have a different kind of stroke if we get 4th.

10 Likes

There were rumours he may consider staying another season at PSG but that Madrid loss probably killed any chance of that.

he is coming here to be the star of Arteta’s youth project, you just know it makes sense :pepe1:

1 Like

Worst kept secret in football.

You wonder when this PSG thing is going to derail, how many CL fumbles is it going to take. They don’t even dominate the France like they did at the beginning. Eating every cup for lunch.

Churning through coaches and now their goldenboy looks set to get out of dodge.

Btw, Romain also said Poch and Leonardo are goners too.

They went about their project all backwards.

They should have looked at the way Bayern and (ugh) Juventus dominated their domestic markets and controlled all the young talent for the German and Italian national teams.

I’m not advocating for a strict quota of non-French players but it would have allowed them to build organically. It’s not like the club Qatar took over was in danger of ever going down.

They’ve basically tried the Galactico route over and over and over and it’s failed every time. I love to see it.

1 Like

Spurs in the mud again. They were heavily linked and almost certainly one of the clubs he turned down.

I wonder how Conte feels about losing out on every player he wants.

Pedri, Kessie and de Jong would be a sublime midfield

2 Likes

Chelsea won’t have any defenders next season :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I think most if not all of the guys who had their contracts expiring at Chelsea would have left anyway.
I guess the issue now though is that they may not be able to replace them like they wanted. Kounde was their dream target but Sevilla aren’t selling him for cheap. They may end up having to do with another Made In Cobham season. They do have some talented youngsters though, reckon they’ll be fine.

Yeah Chelsea are cockroaches, they’ll come out of this just fine.

1 Like

In defence though? I can’t think of any. They sold a few of them.

Yep. Too many big personalities abs not manager who can manager them. Lots of individual talent, if you need a team, especially in the CL. Lots of talent wasted there because of the money on offers. And players still went for the money instead of looking at what’s actually going on there.

Levi Colwill? :eyes:

:eyes: