Other Clubs' Transfers

List says 2022. Not sure if thats a calendar year tbh.
I thought the same.

1 Like

I swear they spent a record amount for any team ever in the summer 2022 window, seems unfeasible that they somehow wouldn’t be on that list with an all time summer spend. All of those other clubs must have done some truly wild shit in the Jan 2022 window.

2 Likes

I know it feels like they’ve done more than when Abramovich was around.

Reminds me of Ronaldo.

Thought CL clubs are in line to take him. Instead he is at Al Nasr playing rubbish. :joy:

He fucked around and found out level 10

1 Like

The clue is in the heading “biggest European spenders”

Chelsea’s big transfers were all PL.

No idea why they’d want to show that ranking but there you go.

Chelsea are top of the list if it’s all transfer dealings.

You sure?

I think the obvious reading of “Biggest European Spenders” is that the list will show who the biggest spending clubs in Europe are. Probably because nobody would ever want other list, like you said lol.

1 Like

Explains how Leeds made it onto the list tbh, they’ve not spent ridiculously but they always buy from abroad.

Weird table to produce though, especially for BBC :confused:

Chelsea at it again?

Here’s the table for the season:

Thought maybe it’d be Spurs?

1 Like

Doubt they’ll offer him more money than PSG though?

I think it’s Newcastle.

Skriniar-Botman would be something.

1 Like

Sounds like the name of a really expensive accounting firm that cleans dirty money…which checks out for Newcastle.

1 Like

They’ve got an article on the website which is only about international transfers. Really don’t know what the point of excluding domestic transfer is but.

2 Likes

Ounahi to Marseille.

1 Like

Good move for him. Much better than playing in a shitty midfield with that below average manager at Leeds.

1 Like

I’m surprised they couldn’t get more than 10m euros for Ounahi. Feels very cheap given his World Cup showings.

1 Like

I think teams (majority of them at least) have been careful not get carried away with the WC hype.
Perhaps I’m forgetting of someone but I think only Chelsea really bit the bullet with Enzo Fernandez, and it doesn’t look like he is going anywhere anytime soon.

I assumed it was between Leeds and Napoli for a higher fee than €10 million

Napoli wanted him for the summer which was a stumbling block. Leeds were keen but seem to have moved on to McKennie now.