Other Clubs' Transfers

Chelsea and bad taste, name a more iconic duo.

Maddison replacement? Read somewhere Leicester received a concrete bid from an unnamed club.
I’m guessing as Leicester are broke and wouldn’t invest without selling.

Probably Newcastle

2 Likes

Heard that ‘unnamed club’ is Newcastle, would be a good move for them

Lmao, Aulas did it again.

Did it with Laca, Umtiti and Ndombele. Publicly denied the move and said they weren’t going, only for them to move some days later. :rofl:

Still not sure why. They don’t play with three in midfield and McKennie is a guy who excelled for the national team in a three.

He is not a double pivot and I’m not sure that Marsch would drop Adams or Roca to add McKennie who gets through a decent amount of work but is absolutely not a guy I’d want trying to hold a midfield together alone or if the other half of the double pivot goes forward.

Forest :ozil:

1 Like

Anywhere but Serie A, they’ll offer 3m plus add ons.

3 Likes

What legal action can they take over him not wanting to join Bournemouth?

Forgot about Berge.

1 Like

Would a stop gap signing like this be enough for us right now?

2 Likes

I’d have questions about why he’s still at Sheffield but I feel like right now we just need anyone who isn’t Sambi

4 Likes

Berge would be more of a Xhaka back up. He’s decent but not sure if he’s going to add much. Might make Odegaard smile though.

A Kim Kallstrom would do.

He’s a fairly good player and has been linked with us quite a bit before I wouldn’t mind it at all tbh

2 Likes

I’d certainly take it over ever having to trust ASL to hold a midfield on his own. He just can’t seem to get his off ball work right.

1 Like

I think this will prove to be a good piece of business. His pace is dangerous and I’d hate to be an opposition full back on tired legs with him running at me.

He’s young enough that he’s still far from the finished article and now he gets to join a settled team as opposed to being at the poisoned chalice that is Everton.

7 Likes