Other Clubs' Transfers

Also I don’t trust ManU supporters’ assessment of talent. Those fools think Scott McTominay is good and that guy is the mayonnaise sandwich of footballers.

Allot of Redcafe posters seem to think Fred is a flop and want him gone.

Man U have spent around half a billion, in the last few seasons, on players like Fred, Pogba, Maguire, Lukaku, Mkhitayran, Martial, Bailly, Di Maria, Matic, Schneiderlin, Depay, and Wan Bissaka.

Most of that was spent by Mourinho but none of those players have proved themselves to be anything more than average.

1 Like

Yeah, he has been much better this season than last imo

He’s still been pretty shit though, I’ve watched most United games this season and it’s all relative. Like when we say Xhaka or Mustafi have an improved game, it’s like they’re better than the dumpster fire they usually are but the 60 million we spent on them still might see us relegated.

I will agree he’s improved but it wasn’t like he could get any worse.

Mustafi has consistently impressed me with his ability to find new levels to disprove this idea. Maybe Fred just isn’t applying himself enough. :arteta:

2 Likes

True. Couldn’t get any worse is a dangerous phrase around these parts.

1 Like

@AbouCuellar do you know Dani Olmo and have we possibly missed the boat for him as Ozil successor? Always feel like the younger players who go to Leipzig/Dortmund and clubs like that we should be all over.

Is this one of those agent driven links to a player, or is it true that we olmost signed him?

Yeah, I mean, he’s legit, but after getting excited about Ceballos, Isco, Asensio, and seeing how they’ve ended up, I’ve lost a little bit of faith in the next generation of attacking midfielders.

Also he seems likely to end up at Barça–strong rumours that Barça was trying to sign him this winter but it seems he made the right decision to go to a club where he’ll consistently get in the team–eventually, another factor that might be driving why Leipzig (who smartly, seems to have realised, it’s not a big fucking deal to take on players who are eventually destined to go to other clubs, that’s the way the game works) and not another club signed him.

Conte knows what he wants i guess.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahah.

Wtf that came out of nowhere.

Where was playing this season?

They’re supposedly interested in Meunier (available for free in summer) and they need another RWB so they’re bringing Moses in on loan, a player who is very familiar with Conte’s system, with an option to buy (which they likely won’t exercise).

Inter are a squad that was probably another summer window off being ready to really challenge Juventus. The drop off in quality when they suffer an injury is insane whereas at Juventus they’ve literally lost Chiellini and Demiral to ACL tears and then to De Ligt as back up.

Lololol, bum.

Victor Moses played a decent role for Chelsea at RWB tbh

1 Like

It was a masterstroke at Chelsea tbh. Looked a terrible signing at the time. Still fucking pathetic his dive at Wembley though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Eriksen is going to need an enormous wheelbarrow to shift the sort of money he’s going to get from this transfer.