Other Clubs' Transfers

The Danny Shittu joke is at least 12 years old. But congrats to that Twitter loser for the shit recycle.

5 Likes

and still funny :smiley:

2 Likes

Omg. MARCA is reporting Real Madrid is going to pay €55 million for van de Beek. That would be the biggest steal of this decade.

4 Likes

Is this irony? Not sure…

A steal for Ajax that is…

3 Likes

Babahahahahahahahahah…fucking hell I’m slow. :rofl::joy:

I agree. Marc Overmars :clap:

1 Like

What’s Samatta with Villa?! This a terrible signing

6 Likes

He scored against Liverpool. Ville must consider him a world class striker :joy:

They mbwana score some goals

2 Likes

He joined the forces of good.

Now he’s going to the west Midlands :pensive:

Everyone should announce their new singing through Football Manger imo

€80m lol

1 Like

That’s a ridiculous fee lol

4 Likes

I love how United get the arse ripped out of them with every transfer these days. I used to loathe how players would bend over backwards to get a move to play for Ferguson’s United.

I know they paid big money back then too but it was usually for generational talents. Now they’re paying 60 million for players like Fred and I absolutely love it.

11 Likes

Fred has sneakily been one of the worst transfers in the last five years. He is garbage.

1 Like

He’s been United’s most improved player this season. A lot of United fans are a lot happier with him now

1 Like

Being the best player on a bad team doesn’t make you a good player. :henry2:

he isnt even the best player in the manu team…far from it.

1 Like

That’s ‘only’ £65m though. Considering he’s their generational talent it isn’t too bad. It’s less than we paid for Pepe and a bit more than we paid for Laca.